Condit is not a threat to gsp !!

RodrigoRua

After watching Condit vs Macdonald again it is pretty easy to understand why I made this statement.

Macdonald had no problems taking him down and keeping him there and when they were on their feet, with a simple foot work and head movement, Condit couldnt hit Macdonald.

Of course this is mma and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN but if that is how Condit behave against a good wrestler so he is not a threat to GSP ever !!!

??

It's true....who is a threat to GSP??? Noone but A Silva

Diaz and condit are HUGE threats.

Diaz has finished 9 out of his last 10 and GSP is riding a 5/6 (bj penn counts as a stoppage).

Condit's finish ratio is 93% (i think?) maybe more.

Diaz and Condit go out every round to finish you, and they are both even more dangerous in the closing rounds if they are losing.

They can both also KO or Sub GSP.

p.s I don't think either of them could beat GSP, but to say neither of them are threads is stupid.

Diaz has finished 9 out of his last 10 and GSP is riding a 5/6 (bj penn counts as a stoppage).

Diaz and Condit go out every round to finish you' date=' and they are both even more dangerous in the closing rounds if they are losing. [/b']

p.s I don't think either of them could beat GSP, but to say neither of them are threads is stupid.

Killer instinct

GSP doesn't have this in his last fights~

Diaz and Condit go out every round to finish you' date=' and they are both even more dangerous in the closing rounds if they are losing.

p.s I don't think either of them could beat GSP, but to say neither of them are threads is stupid.[/quote']

Ya.....there numbers all look great but they haven't fought a guy anywhere near the talent of GSP. Everybody thinks GSP's next fight is his biggest threat. Alves....ran thru him, Hardy....ran thru him, Shields....ran thru him. Diaz and Condit aren't anywhere near GSP's level and their competion before this bout is nowhere near the talent of GSP.

Ya.....there numbers all look great but they haven't fought a guy anywhere near the talent of GSP. Everybody thinks GSP's next fight is his biggest threat. Alves....ran thru him' date=' Hardy....ran thru him, Shields....ran thru him. Diaz and Condit aren't anywhere near GSP's level and their competion before this bout is nowhere near the talent of GSP.[/quote']

... the ufc likes to hype the fight. Back at ufc 100, Alves was his toughest fight to that date.

Skipping dan hardy and koscheck, Shields and now Diaz will be the same thing.

Condit probably has the best chance right now.

And it's also the fact that Diaz and Condit can find a way to win if they are losing. I don't know if GSP can.

... the ufc likes to hype the fight. Back at ufc 100' date=' Alves was his toughest fight to that date.

Skipping dan hardy and koscheck, Shields and now Diaz will be the same thing.

Condit probably has the best chance right now.

And it's also the fact that Diaz and Condit can find a way to win if they are losing. I don't know if GSP can.[/quote']

Ya soooo the UFC is promoting GSP's fights as "the toughes fight of his career" but tht doesn't mean tht Diaz or Condit are actually "HUGE" threats.

Diaz and Condit BOTH stand a legitimate chance at beating GSP. He is not unbeatable, and anything can happen in a MMA bout. We ALL know that. Remember lame Travis Lutter gave the untouchable Anderson Silva a run for his money. Condit and Diaz go out to finish fights, GSP does not. That might be his biggest weakness bc the longer he is in the cage not finishing people, the longer finishers (Diaz/Condit) have to finish him. Even if they are losing on the judges scorecards, they have 25 minutes to take him out. On top of that, I think Condit and Diaz have a much more diverse striking game than Shields, Kos, Hardy, Hughes, Fitch and a bunch of others that GSP has faced. They are a bit more crafty/dynamic, and show great conditioning. GSP will be the first to say they both present legitimate contenders.

After watching Condit vs Macdonald again it is pretty easy to understand why I made this statement.

Macdonald had no problems taking him down and keeping him there and when they were on their feet' date=' with a simple foot work and head movement, Condit couldnt hit Macdonald.

Of course this is mma and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN but if that is how Condit behave against a good wrestler so he is not a threat to GSP ever !!![/quote']

... try watching Shields vs GSP, keeping in mind that Jake has no s/u skills -

xf5dgl.gif

Diaz and Condit go out every round to finish you' date=' and they are both even more dangerous in the closing rounds if they are losing.

p.s I don't think either of them could beat GSP, but to say neither of them are threads is stupid.[/quote']

Do you honestly think Condit could Sub GSP? I mean, GSP has great sub defence, and Condit isn't the best of his back for subs (not saying he's bad, just not good enough to sub a guy like GSP)

Do you honestly think Condit could Sub GSP? I mean' date=' GSP has great sub defence, and Condit isn't the best of his back for subs (not saying he's bad, just not good enough to sub a guy like GSP)[/quote']

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Condit is great off his back.

Wins 27

By knockout 13

By submission 13

By decision 1

Ya.....there numbers all look great but they haven't fought a guy anywhere near the talent of GSP. Everybody thinks GSP's next fight is his biggest threat. Alves....ran thru him' date=' Hardy....ran thru him, Shields....ran thru him. Diaz and Condit aren't anywhere near GSP's level and their competion before this bout is nowhere near the talent of GSP.[/quote']

GSP ran thru hardy, but Condit fly over Hardy.:)

if Condit can outstrike Penn' date=' he will beat GSP. Because [b']Penn's striking is better than GSP[/b], and Condit has good cardio.

You are delusional or just got out of a time machine.

didn't GSP outstrike BJ in there second fight?

This ^

That fight reminded me of "Rocky" lol!

When Stallone was eating jab after jab after jab like a zombie. :D

Do you honestly think Condit could Sub GSP? I mean' date=' GSP has great sub defence, and Condit isn't the best of his back for subs (not saying he's bad, just not good enough to sub a guy like GSP)[/quote']

What gives you the idea that GSP has great sub defense?

Who was the last person to even TRY to sub him? Matt Hughes...who DID sub him?

Archived