What would you do if...

Shuberling

You woke up on a Monday morning and were getting ready to go to work/school, you were just eating breakfast and looked out your window and saw cars up in flames, the odd person in the street running for their lives then saw a few zombies running after them and some dead bodies on the floor being feasted on? Honestly, what would you do?

I would just sit in my house for a while getting food and **** in a bag then take some car keys and run for the car. You?

You woke up on a Monday morning and were getting ready to go to work/school' date=' you were just eating breakfast and looked out your window and saw cars up in flames, the odd person in the street running for their lives then saw a few zombies running after them and some dead bodies on the floor being feasted on? Honestly, what would you do?

I would just sit in my house for a while getting food and **** in a bag then take some car keys and run for the car. You?[/quote']

I would pull out my Zombie/Apocolypse several guide, I wrote a long time ago, duh...

First I'd turn on the tv or computer and find out more. Then turn on the radio and get info more specific to my area. Then I'd find some clothing that will help protect me from zombie bites. Like my paintball mask and my sisters body armor for training etc... Then I'd locate a weapon. I've got a metal baseball bat, axe, knives, rolling pin etc. I'd also pack a generator and my spud gun. Go to the local butcher and buy some brains... Or cut the brains from some corpses and shoot them at zombies as a decoy for my escape etc

Then I'd make a run for the car and drive away from all the safe spots broadcast cos everyone would go there and the infection would inevitably consume them. I'd go to more isolated areas. Locate food, petrol, water, and guns. Once I've got all that I'll find a two story house and knock out the stairs and live in the top half with some kind of signal for help on the roof.

Archived