No one to beat gsp and anderson at this moment !!!

RodrigoRua

Sometime I stop and ask myself: on WW and MW who is really there to beat or at least challenge GSP and Anderson ?

Of course we coud say Condit, Diaz, Sonnen, etc ... but can they really ?? At MW it is even worse because they only 2 guys with "some chance" to beat Anderson are Sonnen and Vitor who lost to Anderson hahaha ... sarcasm in mma ??

Okami has a good chance IMO (IMO SILVA FANS IMO) I also know Chael is coming for that belt and if he beats Stann in good fashion, Silva better run to 205 or retire.

in b4 they attack me and call me GSP lover grease fanboy ect... ect..

GSP (there is people who can beat him) obviiously, but i doubt it will happen.

Okami has a good chance IMO (IMO SILVA FANS IMO) I also know Chael is coming for that belt and if he beats Stann in good fashion' date=' Silva better run to 205 or retire.

[b']in b4 they attack me and call me GSP lover grease fanboy ect... ect..[/b]

Silva run to 205 because of Sonnen ?? I respect your opinion, of course, but I truly believe Anderson is waiting for this fight more than any fan in this earth LOL

Silva run to 205 because of Sonnen ?? I respect your opinion' date=' of course, but I truly believe Anderson is waiting for this fight more than any fan in this earth LOL[/quote']

Anderson is scared of Chael. He was talking smack to him when Chael was out of the UFC. Chaels back. Wheres the trash talking now silva? Hes scared.

Who wouldn't be scared. I mean he was asking Chael "please no chael, no" in their fight.

Okami has a good chance IMO (IMO SILVA FANS IMO) I also know Chael is coming for that belt and if he beats Stann in good fashion' date=' Silva better run to 205 or retire.

I'm a Silva fan, but obviously Okami winning by decision isn't out of the question.

Anderson is scared of Chael. He was talking smack to him when Chael was out of the UFC. Chaels back. Wheres the trash talking now silva? Hes scared.

Who wouldn't be scared. I mean he was asking Chael "please no chael' date=' no" in their fight[/b'].

....According to Chael of course...:rolleyes:

....According to Chael of course...:rolleyes:

Silva didn't deny it..... o who cares about that. We all know Chael put a gangster beatdown on Silva.

But it doesn't matter anymore. Chael aint the champ. He needs to get back to the top. Right now Silva is. But im thinking Okami will give Silva problems. I have had matches with guysin wrestling and no matter how much better i get, they are always a challenge. Okami did pretty good his last time with Silva.

We will see wat happens.

Silva didn't deny it..... o who cares about that. We all know Chael put a gangster beatdown on Silva.

But it doesn't matter anymore. Chael aint the champ. He needs to get back to the top. Right now Silva is. But im thinking Okami will give Silva problems. I have had matches with guysin wrestling and no matter how much better i get' date=' they are always a challenge. Okami did pretty good his last time with Silva.

We will see wat happens.[/quote']

I don't think Okami did that well at all against Silva the first time.

gsps only chance to lose his belt is to get tagged hard (no one really has had the chance to do this)...maybe nick can do it but i doubt it cuz i dont see the ufc lettig gsp loss a judges rulling.....silva is just as hard to beat...he can finish u at any time...dont think okami is the man 4 the job cuz cheal is a better version on okami....so i guess i agree with the op

To the dude that said chael could beat silvia... I respect your opinon but dude that first fight between them was a fluke if they fight again silvia is gonna KO him quick... therefore at this time no one can beat anderson in MW and the only person that can come close to beating gsp by UD is shields (and i doubt that will happen).. So therefore anderson will keep his title until he retires and gsp will be the same unless someone gets lucky and KO's them

Leben has the best chance of winning EAAAASY, yes i know he was destroyed in their first fight, but hell even exchanging with him for 10 or 15 secs is suicide in fight. Not to say Anderson would go for take downs, but his best means to beat a tank like Leben is to counter strike everything....Also Leben is very underrated as a grappler.

But it doesn't matter anymore. Chael aint the champ. He needs to get back to the top. Right now Silva is. But im thinking Okami will give Silva problems. I have had matches with guysin wrestling and no matter how much better i get' date=' they are always a challenge. Okami did pretty good his last time with Silva.

We will see wat happens.[/quote']

Gangster beatdown? If it was a street-fight the ref wouldn't have been able to stop it and your boy chael would be Dead.

I can't wait for Sonnen and Anderson to fight again b/c rib injury or not, a second fight would go completely different. Anderson is a different kind of animal and after taking a beating the way that he did, I believe that he will work on his takedown defense and come out and destroy Sonnen in a rematch. Nobody does that to Anderson more than once. Just My Opinion

Archived