Which UFC Fighter Deserves The MOST Respect?

AfflictionRUSH

I know a guy that went through multiple knee surgeries and still KTFO the second coming of Jesus Christ for the UFC LHW championship :)

The poor guys career goes the same way (not hating, just saying) he fights good kicks some ***, his knees get hurt, he comes back and looks lackluster. Then when he is fully back he kicks some more ***. And the cycle continues....(again no hating wish that didnt happen to the man)

The poor guys career goes the same way (not hating' date=' just saying) he fights good kicks some ***, his knees get hurt, he comes back and looks lackluster. Then when he is fully back he kicks some more ***. And the cycle continues....(again no hating wish that didnt happen to the man)[/quote']

The guy has heart out of his ***. I have never has a problem with Shogun, its always been his over the top fans I have clashed with. I respect Shogun a lot he is an awesome warrior.

The best fighters are able to come back and continue to do well after injuries and sometimes even fight through them.

War Tito!, War Shogun!

The guy has heart out of his ***. I have never has a problem with Shogun' date=' its always been his over the top fans I have clashed with. I respect Shogun a lot he is an awesome warrior.

The best fighters are able to come back and continue to do well after injuries and sometimes even fight through them.

War Tito!, War Shogun![/quote']

Yeah, there was this UFCisWhereItsAt guy that was annoying, even for me lol

I hope Shogun gets his revenge on Forrest

Yeah' date=' there was this UFCisWhereItsAt guy that was annoying[/b'], even for me lol

I hope Shogun gets his revenge on Forrest

Hell Yes, glad that troll got banned.

He literally had Shogun word documents saved for battle when he trolled.

Me too, I do like Forest but Shogun needs a comeback fight especially after what Jones did to him. He was definitely rusty though.

Archived