Dear mods...

Shuberling

I know I already complained about you all deleting my threads, and there is 1 more I wanna ask about...

In 2010 around August time I think it was, I made a thread called 'The 2 loss in a row curse' or sumin like that. Why did that get deleted? I gave plenty of examples that this curse is fully true, then you just deleted it! Infact, about a month after it was made and went back quite a few pages, Fedor just lost a second time to Big foot. A member bumped the thread and said 'Wow, this curse is real! Look what happened to Fedor, lol.' After that member posted that message, you deleted the thread, why? It wasn't ridiculously old, just 1 month tops.

Now just recently, this curse has been proved even further as Shane Carwin took a beating from JDS! Nate Diaz as well infact! The thread I made was a great warning and you deleted it. I would like to ask if you could possibly bring it back, but can understand if you say no as you clearly aren't addicted to all your extra little buttons... :rolleyes:

What say you??? :)

I know I already complained about you all deleting my threads' date=' and there is 1 more I wanna ask about...

In 2010 around August time I think it was, I made a thread called 'The 2 loss in a row curse' or sumin like that. Why did that get deleted? I gave plenty of examples that this curse is fully true, then you just deleted it! Infact, about a month after it was made and went back quite a few pages, Fedor just lost a second time to Big foot. A member bumped the thread and said 'Wow, this curse is real! Look what happened to Fedor, lol.' After that member posted that message, you deleted the thread, why? It wasn't ridiculously old, just 1 month tops.

Now just recently, this curse has been proved even further as Shane Carwin took a beating from JDS! Nate Diaz as well infact! The thread I made was a great warning and you deleted it. I would like to ask if you could possibly bring it back, but can understand if you say no as you clearly aren't addicted to all your extra little buttons... :rolleyes:

What say you??? :)[/quote']

Are you sure they deleted it bro? Sometimes threads get buried in the massive amount of threads posted here...Just pm one of the mods and ask them if they know where it is or if it was deleted, no need to make a thread, I heard from a little fairy that some of them do not like that.

I know I already complained about you all deleting my threads' date=' and there is 1 more I wanna ask about...

What say you??? :)[/quote']

smiliethud.gif.gif

Are you sure they deleted it bro? Sometimes threads get buried in the massive amount of threads posted here...Just pm one of the mods and ask them if they know where it is or if it was deleted' date=' no need to make a thread, I heard from a little fairy that some of them do not like that.[/quote']

True I could have pm'd them, but it was 1am, so I just wanted to get the message across and done so I could go to bed and read comments today instead. Sorry mods :(

Just start from the very 1st page & work your way back -

You will eventually find it ...

You do realise I said I started it around August 2010, right? It's almost August 2011, it's gonna be back in the 200's - 300's by now knowing my luck. Infact it'd probaly be close to 800 pages back, WAY to much effort to go back that far!

You do realise I said I started it around August 2010' date=' right? It's almost August 2011, it's gonna be back in the 200's - 300's by now knowing my luck. Infact it'd probaly be close to 800 pages back, WAY to much effort to go back that far![/quote']

... forum life is jungle - hang in there !

You do realise I said I started it around August 2010' date=' right? It's almost August 2011, it's gonna be back in the 200's - 300's by now knowing my luck. Infact it'd probaly be close to 800 pages back, WAY to much effort to go back that far![/quote']

It's been deleted - ;)

Archived