Sean Sherk will not retire, coming back this fall for title run

Emrig

Give him Guida!

Yes.

Give Guillard the winner of Miller/Bendo. Guillard has all the hype in the world and far too little credit , he knocks out spoon fed easy matchups for him and has terrible , wire tight performances against Tibau , Stephens and Torres.... His bad gets overlooked and his good gets praised to death it's getting sad and now they give him Lauzon someone who is another ideal spoon fed matchup that makes no sense.

Sherk vs Guida sounds like a war , couldn't call this fight but I'd be rooting for Sherk.

Yes.

Give Guillard the winner of Miller/Bendo. Guillard has all the hype in the world and far too little credit ' date=' he knocks out spoon fed easy matchups for him and has terrible , wire tight performances against Tibau , Stephens and Torres.... His bad gets overlooked and his good gets praised to death it's getting sad and now they give him Lauzon someone who is another ideal spoon fed matchup that makes no sense.

Sherk vs Guida sounds like a war , couldn't call this fight but I'd be rooting for Sherk.[/quote']

i was abig fan of sherk be4 the whole roids thing...he has a great record but half his losses were post getting cought (2-2 since) even though they were against the former ancd curant champ....i cant see him getting to a title shot the LW is to crowded and hes getting old 37....sorry didnt meant to quote you

Archived