Which upcoming title fight will be the most one sided?

wingzero8717

Either Cruz vs Mighty Mouse or Anderson vs Okami , I think Anderson will knockout Okami but get takendown and have a off and on 1 or 2 rounds then a dynamic beatdown leading to a knockout. Which will be considered the most onesided so I voted for it.

I think Cruz vs Mighty Mouse , Cruz will win every round decisively in each aspect , maybe get takendown a few times but get back up or reverse quit effectively when it happens.. Though it will be a paced decision people wont rave about and his win will be underlooked.

Besides that , I see the rest of the fights as competitive.

I picked Cruz/DJ to get away from the others.

Cruz is better in every area, apart from DJ may have more speed.

Mighty Mouse was outwrestled by an Englishman (Pickett is a beast, but still :P), and i think Cruz will be able to outstrike him and take him down almost at will.

Everyone's putting stock in JDS when we haven't seen his ground game. Carwin goofed by not trying to take him down' date=' Cain won't make that mistake. I voted Aldo/Florian, but CV vs JDS is going to be just as one-sided.[/quote']

The fact that he has been in there with Werdum, Nelson, and Carwin and we still haven't seen his ground game should tell you something about his TDD and/or ability to get up real quickly :D

And besides, the long layoff is going to be the real Achilles heel of Cain, otherwise it would probably be a pretty good back and forth fight.

I picked Velasquez vs. Dos Santos... I think Silva will do what he always does, and take it easy round one, come in round 2 and eat Okami alive, but I think Dos Santos will end Velasquez short short reign in a matter of minutes.

Everyone's putting stock in JDS when we haven't seen his ground game. Carwin goofed by not trying to take him down' date=' Cain won't make that mistake. I voted Aldo/Florian, but CV vs JDS is going to be just as one-sided.[/quote']

Carwin tried to take JDS down a few times. The only successful attempt ended in Junior against cage punching Carwin in the face. Now there SHOULD be multiple one-sided fights from the ones listed but I vote Silva/Okami.

I voted Silva vs Okami, but it could be Jones vs Rampage or Aldo vs Kenny too. I think Cain, GSP and Edgar have tough match ups. I see Cruz having few problems with Johnson, but not being as dominant in victory as Silva, Jones and Aldo will be. The only challengers I see taking the belt are Junior and Maynard, but even then I still have Cain and Edgar by a slight edge taking the fight. The good thing about MMA is I could be completely wrong, so it will be fun watching the fights play out for real. It's always awesome when someone completely shocks you and the real result of the fight is way different then what you anticipated.

Either Cruz vs Mighty Mouse or Anderson vs Okami ' date=' I think Anderson will knockout Okami but get takendown and have a off and on 1 or 2 rounds then a dynamic beatdown leading to a knockout. Which will be considered the most onesided so I voted for it.

I think Cruz vs Mighty Mouse , Cruz will win every round decisively in each aspect , maybe get takendown a few times but get back up or reverse quit effectively when it happens.. Though it will be a paced decision people wont rave about and his win will be underlooked.

Besides that , I see the rest of the fights as competitive.[/quote']

This is basically exactly what I think, except i voted for Cruz vs Johnson because i see Okami being competitive early but getting finished.

I know right... Diaz is guna beat GSP to a pulp... But I think Okami will retire Silva' date=' that's why I chose Okami :)[/quote']

I hope Anderson wins so then maybe he will have a long enough win streak to maybe fight a top fighter like Shogun, and then Shogun can retire him :D

I hope Anderson wins so then maybe he will have a long enough win streak to maybe fight a top fighter like Shogun' date=' and then Shogun can retire him :D[/quote']

Silva needs a few more wins before he steps up to the big boys... He is not ready yet

Archived