George St-Pierre vs Nick Diaz; Choose Your Side

Buzz_Kill

I'm sick of the rubbish people are spewing about Nick Diaz basically having zero chance' date=' and he's a nobody that was given a gift Title Shot.

Vote and post your predictions and I will bump this thread regardless of the result.[/quote']

It seems to me that it's 50-50 GSP and Diaz. I read just as much pro Diaz as pro GSP. I like Diaz, but I pick GSP by boring decision.

Those who say Nick Diaz has no chance are mistaken' date=' and here is why

[i']Boxing - Diaz

Kicks - GSP

Wrestling - GSP

BJJ - Diaz[/i]

I think overall Nick Diaz matches up very well against GSP and it would not surprise me at all if Nick wins this fight.

Of course Diaz has a chance, but the breakdown isn't that simple.

Boxing: push

Kickboxing: GSP

Takedowns: GSP

Takedown Defense: GSP

Wrestling: GSP

BJJ: Diaz

Athleticism: GSP

GSP is, and should be, the favorite.

Of course Diaz has a chance' date=' but the breakdown isn't that simple.

Boxing: push

Kickboxing: GSP

Takedowns: GSP

Takedown Defense: GSP

Wrestling: GSP

BJJ: Diaz

Athleticism: GSP

GSP is, and should be, the favorite.[/quote']

Boxing is Diaz

Whoever actually thinks Diaz will win this fight is FAR FAR into the delusional world.

1) GSP CAN lose. But only if he gets caught (like he did against Serra/Hughes)

But, did Hardy, Alves, Shields, Penn catch him? NO. I doubt Diaz will catch him. GSP is to strong for Diaz. Even if Diaz slaps a triangle on GSP will rip right out of it. imo.

2) All of you fools who say GSP's boxing is not as good as Diazs? GSP trains with Roach. So although Diazs boxing has looked good against "Strikeforce" fighters, the UFC is a whole lot different and i see Diaz getting beat everywhere.

3) My prediction - GSP via Unanimous Decision

Cmon people. Don't get ahead of yourselfs. Its ok to HOPE diaz will win. But actually picking Diaz is just.. i cant even think anymore.

The guy who knocks out Paul Daley has horrible standup' date=' everybody.[/quote']

I never said his standup was horrible, did I? But that KO really isn't a big deal. Daley gassed, pushed Diaz, fell down, and the fight was called as Diaz went to punch him. What amazing boxing, to KO a guy without a punch. :rolleyes:

According to haters' date=' GSP is worst at everything. The only way for me to offset your stupid is with more stupid.[/quote']

good one man, with the stupid/stupid joke. that was funny.

ill do what you do...

"did i ever SAY that GSP is the WORST at EVERYTHING!?!? did i EVER say that?!?!"

but srsly, id take diaz's stand up over GSP's any day

GSP's standup is a horrible overhand right and a little poke.

if you wanna call Diaz a brawler, go head, but whos out for blood?

certainly not GSP, not only with his stand up but with any aspect of his game

I'm sick of the rubbish people are spewing about Nick Diaz basically having zero chance' date=' and he's a nobody that was given a gift Title Shot.

Vote and post your predictions and I will bump this thread regardless of the result.[/quote']

That rubbish = the truth, does it burn?

good one man' date=' with the stupid/stupid joke. that was funny.

ill do what you do...

"did i ever SAY that GSP is the WORST at EVERYTHING!?!? did i EVER say that?!?!"

certainly not GSP, not only with his stand up but with any aspect of his game[/quote']

Then I'll do what you do: " okay everybody, the guy that TKO'd BJ Penn has horrible striking".

And GSP does more damage then Diaz. He nearly blinded Kos, something Daley couldn't come even close to doing.

good one man' date=' with the stupid/stupid joke. that was funny.

ill do what you do...

certainly not GSP, not only with his stand up but with any aspect of his game[/quote']

Improvement. Ever hear of it? Diaz trains with who? GSP trains with Freddie Roach who coaches Pacman... Who is getting better right now? Think about it. Freddie is probably fixing every mistake GSP made during the Shields fight. Now im not saying GSP has better boxing, (i think he does, but no one knows who does. We will have to find out)

Theres a lot of delusional people. A lot of GSP haters. A lot of trolls in this thread.

I said it and ill say it again. You are delusional/troll/GSP hater if you truly think Diaz will win this fight. I understand HOPING, but thats about it. No one will ever dominate GSP.

Diazs last opponent was his best one. PAUL DALEY. Daley couldn't do any damage to Koscheck and GSP beat up Koscheck. Diaz is going to get killed. You know it and everyone else does.

Those who say Nick Diaz has no chance are mistaken' date=' and here is why

[i']Boxing - Diaz

Kicks - GSP

Wrestling - GSP

BJJ - Diaz[/i]

I think overall Nick Diaz matches up very well against GSP and it would not surprise me at all if Nick wins this fight.

You could say the exact same thing for BJ Penn but that didn't turn out well. GSP's wrestling will cancel out Nicks boxing and BJJ

Archived