Anderson will Beat Okami.

TheShane39569

This ^

I will give you a list of fighters that could possibly beat Anderson.

Tito Ortiz - Hate on me for this but Tito could beat anderson with wrestling , heart & sub defense

Rashad Evans - Lay 'N' Pray

Vitor Belfort - in their first fight vitor didn't put any pressure on anderson. I believe if he did he could possibly win , but might just get KO'ed again.

Jon Jones - Unorthodox Technique , Extremely Good Wrestling , Good Striking

Shane Carwin - If he managed to catch anderson a number of times , the fight could be over.

Brock Lesnar - Going Donkey Kong on him.

Cain Velasquez - Speed , Wrestling

Junior Dos Santos - Wrestling , Major Power

Brian Stann - Highly Unlikely , but possible.

GSP - Wrestling , Sub Defense

There is more but im too lazy to post them.

Refer to Poll on who you think on this list most likely would beat anderson.

Okami just won't be able to keep up with anderson or do much at all IMO.

I think a Tito/Anderson matchup is not a completely unreal possibility .. if Tito ends up just sort of farting around in the division and Anderson wants to have a fight a 205 again I could see the fight being made (Dana's latent desire to see Tito fail)

and of course I would have to back my boy in the fight :D

This ^

Tito Ortiz - Hate on me for this but Tito could beat anderson with wrestling ' date=' heart & sub defense

[b']Vitor Belfort - in their first fight vitor didn't put any pressure on anderson. I believe if he did he could possibly win , but might just get KO'ed again[/b].

Shane Carwin - If he managed to catch anderson a number of times , the fight could be over.

Okami just won't be able to keep up with anderson or do much at all IMO.

Did you see the first fight? How do you figure he put no pressure on him? It took 2 minutes for them to engage, but after that Belfort came after him. When Silva went down after the head kick attempt, Belfort tried to take his head off and narrowly missed a right hand that probably would've ended things. When they got back up, Belfort came at him, but Silva pulled the Matrix moves he did on Forrest. And I'm not being biased, look at my sig. Belfort is my favorite fighter at MW, but he can't beat Silva. I hate Silva, but I see him retiring with the belt.

Cheick Kongo dropped Cain several times. If Cain could make 205 and fight Anderson' date=' I think Silva could give him trouble. Not saying he would win, but it wouldn't be one sided like you make it sound.[/quote']

Oh I was assuming Cain was 245lbs.....

If Cain could make the drop to 205 , I think he'd beat Anderson and get the title but I think he's truly a phenom that is underlooked...When you are smaller than the LHW champion and you are an undefeated finishing machine at HW and are excluded from a lot of the pound for pound lists is saddening.

I think after Cain faces Junior , I believe he will finish Junior I wonder what's next for him and if he'd ever consider the plunge to 205 or not.

I think Cain would outstrike Kongo in a rematch also.

Oh I was assuming Cain was 245lbs.....

If Cain could make the drop to 205 ' date=' I think he'd beat Anderson and get the title but I think he's truly a phenom that is underlooked...When you are smaller than the LHW champion and you are an undefeated finishing machine at HW and are excluded from a lot of the pound for pound lists is saddening.

I think after Cain faces Junior , I believe he will finish Junior I wonder what's next for him and if he'd ever consider the plunge to 205 or not.

I think Cain would outstrike Kongo in a rematch also.[/quote']

I'm not taking anything away from Cain. He has impressive hand speed and cardio for a HW. Also his TDD and ability to get back up after taken down was shown in the Lesnar fight. I agree that he is somewhat under rated, but I think the cut to 205 would hurt his cardio, and the speed advantage he enjoys at HW wouldn't be as apparent at LWH. And I don't wanna debate and argue because people on this forum tell me I have no MMA knowledge if my opinion differs from theirs, but I think JDS can KO Cain if he can stuff the takedown for the first round or 2.

Did you see the first fight? How do you figure he put no pressure on him? It took 2 minutes for them to engage' date=' but after that Belfort came after him. When Silva went down after the head kick attempt, Belfort tried to take his head off and narrowly missed a right hand that probably would've ended things. When they got back up, Belfort came at him, but Silva pulled the Matrix moves he did on Forrest. And I'm not being biased, look at my sig. Belfort is my favorite fighter at MW, but he can't beat Silva. I hate Silva, but I see him retiring with the belt.[/quote']

I did , i jumped off the couch from the kick , belfort didn't put enough pressure. I mean like 'Vitor' Pressure. Vitor pressured him like a normal mma fighter. I mean pressure anderson as in , about 50 punches in about 4 seconds.

This ^

Tito Ortiz - Hate on me for this but Tito could beat anderson with wrestling ' date=' heart & sub defense

Vitor Belfort - in their first fight vitor didn't put any pressure on anderson. I believe if he did he could possibly win , but might just get KO'ed again.

Okami just won't be able to keep up with anderson or do much at all IMO.[/quote']

LOL... kids say the darndest things...

Has your bro bashed you lately?

How come Shogun is not in the poll:confused:

or am i just blind?

an what about Rampage

wheres the all of the above option?

1. I doubt shogun would beat anderson.

2. I didnt have any more room or i would have added a All of the above option

3. I also doubt rampage would beat anderson even tho i like page (no ****)

1. I doubt shogun would beat anderson.

Today you have made a powerful enemy... :mad:

1. I doubt anderson would beat shogun.

Ah, so it would be kinda pointless to add it because everyoone would vote for him

Archived