Last UFC

WaSupGuy

you were the most hyped up to see, regardless of the match itself or the outcome. Which UFC fight were you the most excited to see (one fight). I'll start

UFC 126-Silva vs. Belfort takes it for me, two of the best strikers in the MW division and the UFC as a whole, for the title, we all knew what they could do see hightlight reels and the tension before the fight (no trash talk neccessary), they don't like each other, the mask at the weigh-ins. All so epic, I was so pumped for that fight it was unbelievable.

Honorable Mentions 113 Machida vs Shogun- The rematch for the title against the top dogs of the most stacked division at the time, not to mention the contrast of styles as well as new game plans. 114 Rampage vs. Evans- No explanation neccessary, build up to the fight was awesome.

The last ufc that i was hyped for.......

UFC 132 haha

im pretty much hyped up for every UFC

This^^

But sometimes you get ****** cards like UFC 133. Im not hyped for ANY fight on this card. Im hyped Rashad is fighting but hes fighting a guy who is very questionable right now.

Machida/rampage, contrast of styles. Rampage/thiago, i know ppl always say that this that fighter will bang but come on now i would bet my life on that one. Edgar/maynard 2, many thought it was going to be a snooze fest...but i knew it wasn't from the improvements in edgars game. I also called edgar over penn.

I just remember being so excited for just about every UFC event last summer. UFC 114, 116 and 117 all had me so hyped. The Rampage vs. Evans build up was enormous, Lesnar vs. Carwin was an epic fight made even more epic by the fact that Fedor had lost a few weeks prior, meaning for the first time in years the UFC heavyweight champion would be No. 1 in the world and the Silva vs. Sonnen prefight smack talk was unlike anything I've ever heard before.

This year I was the most hyped for UFC 126 and 129.

Archived