New Guy

thebill333

Hey everybody, I've been a fan of MMA since proly beginning of 09, somewhere around there, i never really talked on the forums but i have a few posts i guess, cant wait to get into intellectual conversations with other MMA fans :rolleyes::rolleyes: . Let the sh1t talking begin I guess :P. Oh, and I'm just here to party.

Hey everybody' date=' I've been a fan of MMA since proly beginning of 09, somewhere around there, i never really talked on the forums but i have a few posts i guess, cant wait to get into intellectual conversations with other MMA fans :rolleyes::rolleyes: . Let the sh1t talking begin I guess :P. Oh, and I'm just here to party.[/quote']

Welcome! GSP or Diaz? Don't give the wrong answer, your future depends on this!

Welcome! GSP or Diaz? Don't give the wrong answer' date=' your future depends on this![/quote']

Charlie Brenneman all day :P

EDIT: I just felt like a retard saying that, but i have to say GSP, i like him, but i wont lie, he does disappoint me with his lackluster performances, hopefully he actually gets the finish this time

Charlie Brenneman all day :P

EDIT: I just felt like a retard saying that' date=' but i have to say GSP, i like him, but i wont lie, he does disappoint me with his lackluster performances, hopefully he actually gets the finish this time[/quote']

I also pick GSP by a boring decision.

the only one i ever really paid attention to is G-Sot' date=' but i saw elvis's record, not impressed[/quote']

The King of rock & rumble's record is decieving -

He fought with worse injuries then tito ever did...

I mean like worse then fighting with a cracked skull...

Archived