Whose the Lil Wayne of the UFC?

Leicko

What I mean by that is like which fighter got a lot of fans by either doing something spectacular or beating a top ranked fighter, and had gotten a lot of praise like if they were Lil wayne or something?

Example: Like when "Showtime" did the famous "Showtime Kick" he got a lot of fans after that kick and I remember seeing a lot of threads about how he was the best!

(Eminem a better rapper than Lil Wayne just saying)

What I mean by that is like which fighter got a lot of fans by either doing something spectacular or beating a top ranked fighter' date=' and had gotten a lot of praise like if they were Lil wayne or something?

Example: Like when "Showtime" did the famous "Showtime Kick" he got a lot of fans after that kick and I remember seeing a lot of threads about how he was the best!

[b'](Eminem a better rapper than Lil Wayne just saying[/b])

+1

What I mean by that is like which fighter got a lot of fans by either doing something spectacular or beating a top ranked fighter' date=' and had gotten a lot of praise like if they were Lil wayne or something?

(Eminem a better rapper than Lil Wayne just saying)[/quote']

tito is lil wayne

Anderson is DMX

rampage is TUPAC

gsp is biggie

(Eminem a better rapper than Lil Wayne just saying)[/quote']

What fans did Pettis get WTF?!?!:D It's funny i made this account the day after that fight,but for the record i was a big fan before it even happened.

[b'](Eminem a better rapper than Lil Wayne just saying[/b])

ALOOOOOT of people are better than lil wayne.

As for your question, as much as i like and respect him, Shogun, aside from fights with Machida hes looked like trash in the UFC(assuming we arnt including his pride days)

Lol funny to see what people think is good rap on here. Lil Wayne is one of the fakest rappers out there, raps about being a druglord but hasnt moved anything. Eminem used to be good in his early days but sold out and all of his songs go something like "im angry and im still angry"

Anderson=Pac (G.O.A.T)

GSP=Biggie (Both solid, but with many fans jumping on the bandwagon due to their ordeals with the G.O.A.T.'s)

Lil Wayne= Whoever has WAAAYYYY more credit than they should have & ultimately kinda sux.

Example: Like when "Showtime" did the famous "Showtime Kick" he got a lot of fans after that kick and I remember seeing a lot of threads [b']about how he was the best![/b]

(Eminem a better rapper than Lil Wayne just saying)

Proof? Link to all of those trillion threads?

Who would you consider greatest rapper of all time then ? Hard to argue agaisnt Pac when half of the rappers today (the greatest' date='popular, and all the old og's) pay loads of respect to Pac n' Big[/quote']

Biggie and Jay-Z are both much better. Pac is only considered great because he died in his prime.

Biggie and Jay-Z are both much better. Pac is only considered great because he died in his prime.

Got loads of respect Jay-Z but he hasnt done near as much to the game that Pac did. And Pac died on year older then Biggie so that doesnt make much sense.

Not hating on either of those two rappers, i can respect most all rappers as long as their not commercial bullhish like Eminem and Weezy.

1) According to the most recent info I can find Pac is still the best-selling rap artist in history (Em is a close second)

2) Nobody but Pac (except maybe Em) had as much of a cultural impact & brought it to another level far beyond where the game had been previously.

3) Even people like Jay & Big (who are good, don't get me wrong), couldn't tell stories & have sick flow at the same time the way that Pac could.

4) Every BET poll I've seen in the past 15 years has the top three as follows Pac, Em, then Big.

5) Big's style improved after hangin with Pac.

6) Pac lived what he wrote & wrote what he lived. Jay (just in the aspect of Big Pimpin) is a BS'er & sell out.

Who would you consider greatest rapper of all time then ? Hard to argue agaisnt Pac when half of the rappers today (the greatest' date='popular, and all the old og's) pay loads of respect to Pac n' Big[/quote']

Just like all other musicians, if you die before you sell out you're a hero!

Is that all you guys know about, these popcorn *** commercial rappers?

If you really wanna compare styles...

Anderson Silva - Ras Kass

Nick Diaz - Canibus

Rampage - Redman

Randy Couture - Rakim

Jon Jones - Jay-Z

Machida - Nas

Jose Aldo - Scarface lol

Lil Wayne is someone like Guillard

Is that all you guys know about' date=' these popcorn *** commercial rappers?

If you really wanna compare styles...

Anderson Silva - Ras Kass

Nick Diaz - Canibus

Rampage - Redman

Randy Couture - Rakim

Jon Jones - Jay-Z

Machida - Nas

Jose Aldo - Scarface lol

[b']Lil Wayne is someone like Guillard[/b]

Why you giving Lil' Wayne a compliment ?

Archived