Breaking Bad discussion thread

They're building toward something big. The next to last episode of season 3 when he Walt shoots that guy in the head was some of the greatest television ever.

Also, I really like what they've done to his appearance with his little black hat and his goatee. They've made him look as gangster as you could make Bryan Cranston look.

how hasn't anyone else posted in this thread? Is there another one?

I've been planning to buy the first season' date=' because I've never watched it. The show get's a lot of positive reviews. Is the hype justified, or would I be wasting my money?[/quote']

Loved what Skylar did in the 3rd' date=' and Hank got the book. Kinda expected but to quote Dana White "we'll see what happens"[/quote']

@MastOdon: definitely worth watching. awesome show.

this season is building up to something big for sure. now Hanks gonna be back on Walt's scent, now that he found Gale's lab book. Pinkman is back on that **** again. should be a great season. i'm digging it so far.

Jesse pinkman is getting annoying again remeber the season he betrayed walter for his junkie girlfriend who overdosed? Jesse gonna get walter into more trouble this season too. Walter should have ditched him long time ago it seems weird that walter looks after jesse pinkman more than his own son.

By the end of the season I predict with the help of walter's brother in law, and the cartel, gus and mike gonna be overthrown. Too bad i like gus and mike alot more than jesse pinkman.

I'm thinking this season we're going to see Skylar follow Walt and Junior follow Hank. Walter and Jesse are probably going to overthrow Gus but probably in the stupidest, most clumsiest way imaginable, like killing both Gus and Mike by accident. Walt will try to take over but will get screwed with the cartel since he'll have to deal with the handicap Mark Margolis plays (funny I can't remember the name of the character but the actor). In season five either his cancer will metastasize throughout his body and he'll die slowly when things start looking up, or he'll be cured of his cancer but will end up being killed by his transgressions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived