Prime Shogun vs Prime Vitor

WaSupGuy

At 205 under UFC rules. Who u guys got winnin, both guys (only when they are on) have excellent jjits, great chins and standup, vitor w/ his boxing, shogun w/ his mauy thai. I have to give a good edge in the standup to shogun (more weapons+clinch) but I could also see vitor catching him w/ something too. Shogun has the agressiveness, vitor the speed. Would be an awesome fight imo. And I think this would be a closer match than a lot of shogun fans would give credit to vitor for. Overall I think shogun would have the better chance of winning it. Im a big fan of both fighters but i would root for vitor cause he would be the udog imo, You guys.

Vitor breaks mentally when he fights someone good and pulls guard over and over again' date=' see the Overeem fights.[/b']

Shogun would smash him. Prime Belfort got beat by Ortiz and DOMINATED by Couture TWICE. He was never the messiah people make him out to be.

LOL i remember that fight, i was like WTF are you doin Vitor

At 205 under UFC rules. Who u guys got winnin' date=' both guys (only when they are on) have excellent jjits, great chins and standup, vitor w/ his boxing, shogun w/ his mauy thai. I have to give a good edge in the standup to shogun (more weapons+clinch) but I could also see vitor catching him w/ something too. Shogun has the agressiveness, vitor the speed. Would be an awesome fight imo. And I think this would be a closer match than a lot of shogun fans would give credit to vitor for. Overall I think shogun would have the better chance of winning it. Im a big fan of both fighters but i would root for vitor cause he would be the udog imo, You guys.

Vitor has a great chin ?

All discrediting Vitor's progress from his "prime" keep in mind his sister was kidnapped,murdered, probably raped, and never recovered. Try training with that on your mind, he has a lot of devils following him. With that said Shogun most likely via kick to the dome in UFC and Pride.

Archived