Interesting facts here...

Shuberling

Did you know that Jon Fitch was BJ Penns 20th fight in the UFC? Pretty cool huh!

Oh yeah' date=' and Rashad Evans will be Tito Ortiz' 25th fight in the UFC!

And Tito has only ever fought outside of the UFC once in his whole career![/quote']

... tell me more, I'm all ears ?

goonsjdsroy.jpg

Did you know that Jon Fitch was BJ Penns 20th fight in the UFC? Pretty cool huh!

Oh yeah' date=' and Rashad Evans will be Tito Ortiz' 25th fight in the UFC!

And Tito has only ever fought outside of the UFC once in his whole career![/quote']

COOOOOOOOL! And someone yet has to submit Fitch in my opinion. I think it will be good for his career. (or maybe bad coz it will make him a WHOLE LOT MORE CAREFUL).

And if Tito's going to finish evans...

holyyyyy shiiiit. Tito's really back!

More huh, lets see.....

Royce Gracie holds the record for the most submissions in UFC history standing at 11 submissions

Antonio Rodrigo Nogeuira, Mark Coleman and Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua are the only 3 men to have helf titles in both Pride FC and the UFC. Wiki makes out that Dan Henderson also held a title in the UFC, but is wrong.

UFC 108 and UFC 128 are the only two events in the UFC history where brothers have fought on the same card. Jim and Dan Miller fought at UFC 128 and Mike Goldberg mistakenly said it was the first time in history that had happened. Both Joe and Dan Lauzon, however, fought at UFC 108.

UFC 131 was a landmark in BJ Penn career. Even though he didn't fight on it, it was the event event that marked that he has been around for 100 UFC events. He started his career at UFC 31 and has now gone past UFC 131 and is fighting at UFC 137. That's quite an achievement if you ask me, lol.

Archived