Florian plans on challenging Aldo's standup!

wingzero8717

http://bjpenn.com/news/2011/07/25/florian-i-plan-to-challenge-aldo-on-his-stand-up-2174.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+NEWS+BLOGS%29&utm_content=FaceBook

I think Mark Hominick is just as good a striker if not better than Kenny, and Aldo destroyed him, Kenflo is in for a savage beating this will be his retirement fight!

having said that if Kenny can somehow survive into the 4th and 5th rounds....look how aldo gassed against hominick, that will be problems for him if the same things happen againt kenny who has great cardio.

But aldo was ill and stuff so probably be fine next time around

having said that if Kenny can somehow survive into the 4th and 5th rounds....look how aldo gassed against hominick' date=' that will be problems for him if the same things happen againt kenny who has great cardio.

[b']But aldo was ill and stuff so probably be fine next time around[/b]

No Aldo had a long layoff before the Hominick fight because he was injured, and he had a hard time cutting weight he nearly had too pull out of the fight because he was light-headed and nearly passed out several times during the weight cut, this fight Jose will not have these problems.

No Aldo had a long layoff before the Hominick fight because he was injured' date=' and he had a hard time cutting weight he nearly had too pull out of the fight because he was light-headed and nearly passed out several times during the weight cut, this fight Jose will not have these problems.[/quote']

cool i hope not i really do not like kenny and that he jumps from weight class to weight class in hopes of getting a title

http://bjpenn.com/news/2011/07/25/florian-i-plan-to-challenge-aldo-on-his-stand-up-2174.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+NEWS+BLOGS%29&utm_content=FaceBook

I think Mark Hominick is just as good a striker if not better than Kenny, and Aldo destroyed him, Kenflo is in for a savage beating this will be his retirement fight![/quote

Not the best idea for Kenny, and Aldo did not destory Hominick, when you destroy someone they dont completly dominate the last round of the fight.

This is just like when Koscheck said he was gonna stand and bang with Daley. This is just to get Aldo to focus on his standup so he doesn't focus on TDD during his camp. And just for the record, Aldo's wrestling and BJJ are legit. Just because he chooses not to showcase these skills doesn't mean they aren't there.

Everyone and their mom are going to hear Florian's brother scream "OMG THEY KILLED KENNY"

This.

Florian has no visible way to win this fight. Aldo's standup is far superior to Kenny's.

And outwrestling Aldo doesn't seem like much a possibility. Nothing Kenny has shown me in his previous fights makes me believe he has better wrestling than Faber, who got no where near close enough to take Aldo down.

Aldo is gonna beat Kenny down, ghetto style, then make the announcement for the move to LW where he will become the third man in UFC history to hold two belts in two different divisions.

Aldo FTMFW!

we all know he won't......

He isn't silly enough to stand with Aldo

idk kenflo has shown that hes willing to fight to his enemys strenth (no lose) i want aldo to win but i would like to see kenflo turn this into a grappling match cuz well that is his background and every1 keeps telling me aldo is a bjj god

idk kenflo has shown that hes willing to fight to his enemys strenth (no lose) i want aldo to win but i would like to see kenflo turn this into a grappling match cuz well that is his background and every1 keeps telling me aldo is a bjj god

Kenflo has a bad habit of choking in the fights that count...

I see this being no different..

Hominick may Aldo look like **** on the feet. He's not invincible. And this time Aldo can't bail himself out by taking Florian down becaue Kenflo is a better wrestler.

What fight were you watching? Aldo won the striking in every round of that fight and won 4 out of 5 rounds! And remember Jose nearly had to pull out of that fight because he had a long layoff due to injury and the weight cut was brutal on him he nearly passed out and felt lightheaded even through the fight, but a true champion can overcome obstacles and Aldo did that.

What fight were you watching? Aldo won the striking in every round of that fight and won 4 out of 5 rounds! And remember Jose nearly had to pull out of that fight because he had a long layoff due to injury and the weight cut was brutal on him he nearly passed out and felt lightheaded even through the fight' date=' but a true champion can overcome obstacles and Aldo did that.[/quote']

I'm not saying he's not a true champ, but he won the striking because of takedowns. He was rocked several times, and Hominick was essentially just a boxer. I think Kenflo is more dynamic.

I'm not saying he's not a true champ' date=' but he won the striking because of takedowns. He was rocked several times, and Hominick was essentially just a boxer. I think Kenflo is more dynamic.[/quote']

You do relise that Jose dropped Hominick in just about every round of that fight but he appeared sluggish and didn't have the gas too finish the fight, but that was all due to the weight cut, i honestly dont see any way at all that Florian can win this fight, Faber, M.Brown, and Gamburyan are all better wrestlers than Kenny and they had no success in taking him down. Aldo will make KenFlo look like an amateur on the feet i guarantee.

Hominick may Aldo look like **** on the feet. He's not invincible. And this time Aldo can't bail himself out by taking Florian down becaue Kenflo is a better wrestler.

Whut??? Wtf were you watching bro daym......i recall Aldo clearly won the battle on the feet, and not to mention he was ill from the weight cut and almost pulled out. He won't gas against Florian that's for sure he's going to put a beating on Kenflo just like Urijah Fabar.

What fight were you watching? Aldo won the striking in every round of that fight and won 4 out of 5 rounds! And remember Jose nearly had to pull out of that fight because he had a long layoff due to injury and the weight cut was brutal on him he nearly passed out and felt lightheaded even through the fight' date=' but a true champion can overcome obstacles and Aldo did that.[/quote']

Aldo will just pressure the **** out of Stiller, hopefully drop him

& finish w/ gnp -

Archived