MMA Quotes

russadams

i just wanna quote 2 i havent clicked on the link yet though so i dont know if these are on there.....

GSP- courage is not , not being afraid of something , its being afraid of something but still doing it.

forrest griffin- he who hesitates masterb@tes :D:D:D

If Dana thinks Silva is the best P4p and the best of all time and says he pays him a **** load of money. I hear it 200k, why does Tito clear that by double. Dont start with the whole "what hes done for the sport" Silva is still doing for the sport and wont lose for 5 years in a row

He's talking about Nick Diaz

ahh i guessed as much because even tho Diaz is talented off his back, hes a duck when it comes to being taken down. Hes a talented fighter tho, sadly i just dont think he'll dethrone GSP. And believe me i am not a fan of GSP in the slightest.

If Dana thinks Silva is the best P4p and the best of all time and says he pays him a **** load of money. I hear it 200k' date=' why does Tito clear that by double. Dont start with the whole "what hes done for the sport" Silva is still doing for the sport and wont lose for 5 years in a row[/quote']

You have to understand that most of the money they make is completely undisclosed. While his purse is lower then Tito's, his percent cut from the PPV sales is probably ridiculous so in the end he makes a lot more money.

Also keep in mind that Athletic Commissions can only disclose certain payments to the fighters and it's pretty much illegal for them to tell you how much extra he makes from all the dealings with outside sponsors and such.

Archived