Most Badass/Tough Fighters

WaSupGuy

with examples of the fights. Note they dont have to win the fight, just put on a great fight. Ill start:

Rich Franklin-Gets his forearm broken continues to fight and still manges to finish, says he would have continued to fight regardless.

Uriah Faber-Rematches a guy (Brown) that KOed him, breaks both of his hands, continues to fight and be offensive and takes the fight to decision. Gets an ASSWHOPPIn from aldo but wont be KOed or Submitted in front of his home crowd and even with one leg never tries to stall or lay and pray during the fight (Guys a bad tough mofo regardless of what people think of him.)

Good top 3. Cigano also comes to mind.

+1 the look of intensity on JDS face before a fight is unmatched, hes just ready to throw down haha.

Daley has a pretty badass attitude and fighting style aswell, im sure people will disagree though

Chris Leben' date=' the guy is crazy, eats punches like Roy Nelson eats burgers and keeps coming forward. Always there to put on a show.

Stephan ***** has that mentality too.[/quote']

really...............WTF??! they censor out the mans name hahahaha

If he's even close to either one of those two things' date=' he's tougher than he is a badass.[/quote']

Hes the damn champion and one of the best P4P fighters how is he not a badass/tough..ITs not his fault every other fighter sucks when facing him.

Falc?o is the most badass fighter out there.. it isn't safe to be in the octagon with him..

Badasses don't win 2 rounds then coast the third to get a win. Baddasses go for the kill everytime.

My vote goes to Wandy when he was in Pride. He's a F'ing badass.

...Yea even my fav WW was destroyed by GSP:(:(:(

Can't wait to see KOS back though.

Its ok...To this date Kos was probably one of GSPs toughest opponents...Atleast in their first fight..Im looking forward too seeing Kos also but he should consider changing weightclasses for good..Hes not getting another title shot at WW as long as GSP has the belt.

Its ok...To this date Kos was probably one of GSPs toughest opponents...Atleast in their first fight..Im looking forward too seeing Kos also but he should consider changing weightclasses for good..Hes not getting another title shot at WW as long as GSP has the belt.

yay another KOS fan WE LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

yea i heard hes moving to MW to fight Sonnen or something like that, not sure what his plan of action is. (KOS vs Leben i would LOOOOOOOOVE)

Chris Leben vs Terry Martin, Chris Leben was getting wrecked in the face for like 30 seconds straight, and BOOM! One punch knockout.

Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen, Anderson got wrecked for 4 1/2 rounds and came back and won, after being frustrated the whole time.

Frank Mir vs. Tim Sylvia, Sylvia got his arm broken in three different places and wanted to fight on, however the ref stopped it.

Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard 2, first round any other fighter would have been finished, but Edgar kept going and took the fight to a draw that he arguably won.

And every other fighter, in the UFC or not, amateur or professional, they're all bad *** for stepping in the cage.

It's dumb to bash someone who defeated your favourite fighter' date=' especially when he KTFO your favourite fighter :)[/quote']

Nah for me i own up to all my favs losses even the most heart-breaking ones like Mir vs Carwin, Mir vs Lesnar 2, and Florian vs Maynard :D:D:D

with examples of the fights. Note they dont have to win the fight' date=' just put on a great fight. Ill start:

Rich Franklin-Gets his forearm broken continues to fight and still manges to finish, says he would have continued to fight regardless.

Uriah Faber-Rematches a guy (Brown) that KOed him, breaks both of his hands, continues to fight and be offensive and takes the fight to decision. Gets an ASSWHOPPIn from aldo but wont be KOed or Submitted in front of his home crowd and even with one leg never tries to stall or lay and pray during the fight (Guys a bad tough mofo regardless of what people think of him.)[/quote']

agreed on Faber, he is an under-rated badass mofo -

LOL YEAH! That GSP is a wimp! That professional cage fighter and multi-time world champion is a wimp!!!!!! LOL you tell 'em' date=' keyboard king![/quote']

THIS^^^

its sad how anyone can talk any smack about GSP. He is a champion and hasn't lost since 2007. Sad people these days.

Huh, I guess I should have been more clear, for this thread I was lookin for other examples of fighters being badass and tough during fights see examples in OP, not just fighters that people think are badass and tough lol. By that logic thats every fighter that steps into the octogan and is willing to fight lol.

Huh' date=' I guess I should have been more clear, for this thread I was lookin for other examples of fighters being badass and tough during fights see examples in OP, not just fighters that people think are badass and tough lol. By that logic thats every fighter that steps into the octogan and is willing to fight lol.[/quote']

Oh, in that case, Fedor. I still remember when he had Bret Rogers crawling away from him looking like he had been shot.

Badasses don't win 2 rounds then coast the third to get a win. Baddasses go for the kill everytime.

My vote goes to Wandy when he was in Pride. He's a F'ing badass.

This is the reason why GSP will NEVER be badass! But..but, he won 33 straight rounds! Hahahahahahahah, there's a reason why Anderson Silva will NEVER have to win 33 straight rounds to gain some kind of recognition!

Archived