When Dana Constantly Talks About How You Cant Say A Card Sucks Until Its Over

One_Winner

Thats ********, the UFC market themselves on having the best fighters in the world and having the best fighting the best three times a year. People want to see the top fighters and meaninful fights.

He was using all of his lame ******** one liners before UFC 122 and then it does end up sucking. The whole main card up until the main card up until the main event just felt like you were watching an undercard and the main evnet sucked aswell.

If all we wanted to see was a bunch of nobodies fighting then we would go watch an amatuer show. UFC shows are supposed to have top talent fighting on every card. Especially the numbered cards. Fight nights are different. UFC 133 is a lame *** card aswell.

Thats ********' date=' the UFC market themselves on having the best fighters in the world and having the best fighting the best three times a year. People want to see the top fighters and meaninful fights.

He was using all of his lame ******** one liners before UFC 122 and then it does end up sucking. The whole main card up until the main card up until the main event just felt like you were watching an undercard and the main evnet sucked aswell.

If all we wanted to see was a bunch of nobodies fighting then we would go watch an amatuer show. UFC shows are supposed to have top talent fighting on every card. Especially the numbered cards. Fight nights are different. UFC 132 is a lame *** card aswell.[/quote']

With all the different divisions, every pay per view should have at least one championship fight.

I think White uses the marketing tool that "if you tell them enough times they will listen... Politicians use this technique alot. It assumes that your audience is incapable of thinking for themselves, something I wouldnt put past white.

I think White should use the term which I think is more appropriate "you cant polish a turd'

If a card is sh*t then it's sh*t

Thats ********' date=' the UFC market themselves on having the best fighters in the world and having the best fighting the best three times a year. People want to see the top fighters and meaninful fights.

If all we wanted to see was a bunch of nobodies fighting then we would go watch an amatuer show. UFC shows are supposed to have top talent fighting on every card. Especially the numbered cards. Fight nights are different. UFC 133 is a lame *** card aswell.[/quote']

The Versus card with Kongo/Barry didn't really have anyone great on it......

that turned out to be a fantastic card.

Don't judge, sucka.

To be honest it's truly hard to tell how a card is going to turn out. Everyone that has been watching MMA for any length of time knows this. Fights that you think are going to be great turn out to be boring 3/5 rounders and vice versa. I try not to jump to conclusions based off of anyone's opinions, common sense ain't so common..

Is anyone really buying this one...come on admit it!

yes!? Macdonald vs Pyle?

Ebersole vs Hallman!?

Belfort vs Akiyama!!??

Tito vs Rashad!??

and hammil vs gustafsson and mendes vs yahya on free prelims?? and theres still more good prelim fights like brown vs phan!? this is still a good card!

jesus and you call yourself a fan! :mad:

If all we wanted to see was a bunch of nobodies fighting then we would go watch an amatuer show. UFC shows are supposed to have top talent fighting on every card. Especially the numbered cards. Fight nights are different. UFC 133 is a lame *** card aswell.[/quote']

Completely agree. Its amazing how many ignorant people actually get sucked into that marketing ploy.

greed will always inspire bad decisions, .. thats what brought the Mafia down -

Dana's right though. It's dumb to say that the card is **** when you haven't seen the fights yet. I agree it doesn't have the biggest names and stuff but obviously these fights need to happen. The need to sort out the weak from the strong to get the rankings correct.

Dana's right though. It's dumb to say that the card is **** when you haven't seen the fights yet. I agree it doesn't have the biggest names and stuff but obviously these fights need to happen. The need to sort out the weak from the strong to get the rankings correct.

I've seen great bar fights and great street fights, but if you put them on a fight card, they wouldn't be worth $55.

watching GSP is always a " I'm sorry for my performance" fight. Most people are looking for the win' date=' not the glory of dominating someone. The fear of losing makes the fight boring.[/quote']

Lol, I look forward to the bold everytime that guy fights.

OP has a point. But, its impossible for every single card to be an absolutely amazing night of fights. The UFC has had a pretty good streak of exciting cards recently. Hopefully 133 doesn't disapoint.

53828.png

You mad?

watching GSP is always a " I'm sorry for my performance" fight. Most people are looking for the win' date=' not the glory of dominating someone. The fear of losing makes the fight boring.[/quote']

Most are sick of safe Pierre's lame excuses..

They just want to see him get worked...

Most are sick of safe Pierre's lame excuses..

They just want to see him get worked...

I just want him to rise above himself and finish fighters. Just about all the greatest fighters in boxing have lost at some point, it's the way they fight, that makes them great not the 50-0, records only tell you part of the story.

I think many of you tend to equate a good card with big names, while the rest of us (who appreciate good fights) wait till it's over to say if it was good or bad. Big names have nothing to do with the quality of fights. I am gonna be in Vegas for 137, which is STACKED with names, but I'm not expecting every fight to be a barn burner. I'm sure some will be a little boring. But I'm still gonna watch.

I think many of you tend to equate a good card with big names' date=' while the rest of us (who appreciate good fights) wait till it's over to say if it was good or bad. Big names have nothing to do with the quality of fights. I am gonna be in Vegas for 137, which is STACKED with names, but I'm not expecting every fight to be a barn burner. I'm sure some will be a little boring. But I'm still gonna watch.[/quote']

**** that, not blowing a wad of cash without big name fighters on it sorry. There should be a certain amount of quality fighters on a card before people are willing to fork out 55 bucks. Not to mention how disappointed would you be if your 1 event a year turned out to be a lackluster card like this. Definitely wouldn't waste 500+ on seeing this ****** card live. Ill definitely stream the fights or dl them the next day, but to purchase the ppv, not a chance.

I'm the minority? Are you retarded? Like honestly. Why do you think some cards pull in such a huge haul while so are meh. Because the stacked cards get much more attention and much more ppv buys. So yea again, how am i the minority when this information lies in the stats. Also, I already told you I wasn't buying it, so why restate what has already been said.

I'm the minority? Are you retarded? Like honestly. Why do you think some cards pull in such a huge haul while so are meh. Because the stacked cards get much more attention and much more ppv buys. So yea again' date=' how am i the minority when this information lies in the stats. Also, I already told you I wasn't buying it, so why restate what has already been said.[/quote']

wasn't talking to you dumb*** . Talking to the person who started this thread.

I'm the minority? Are you retarded? Like honestly. Why do you think some cards pull in such a huge haul while so are meh. Because the stacked cards get much more attention and much more ppv buys. So yea again' date=' how am i the minority when this information lies in the stats. Also, I[b'] already told you I wasn't buying it, so why restate what has already been said[/b].

Then why keep complaining?

Pretty redundant brah.

Archived