What do I have to do to become a mod in this place?

Shuberling

I wanna know, I think I'd do good as a mod :D

EDIT: If you vote yes and I do become a mod, I will do everything in my power to get rid of all these trolls quickly and I will bring back the Random Gifs thread from it's torture and do my best to bring back Random Hotties from the grave! Shuberling 4 mod!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanna get Modship on this forum! I think it would be a great idea! What do you say mods? Give Mr. Shube a chance? I think if he messes up atleast once' date=' then take that modship away, but I know he won't mess up! :)[/quote']

I will back you, partly because your always on here, and partly cause I like when you lose your temp :D

In all seriousness' date=' you have to be asked personally by a mod. I know for a fact.

[b']And you can't be a mod if you've ever been banned[/b].

god damn it that was once and it was because of the strikeforce tournament highlight reel :D

No' date=' I was asked, but the deal was be a mod and lose my photoshop thread or keep the thread and not be a mod. Guess which one I picked. :)[/quote']

I Mod a stock site already, I can't imagine what it must be like on the amount of threads this place gets!! :eek:

Oh thats cool of you. Hey while your hear G' date=' can you tell me whats up with certain words being filtered..

like anatomical terms and peoples last names.[/quote']

No one actually picks the words to be filtered. It is a setting. There was a time when it was set so high it filtered out "hello"

I guess Zuffa and sparkhart determined the level here. Or maybe just sparkart or hart or whatever it is.

They are who I contacted to get it changed, and to get rid of the captcha.

No one actually picks the words to be filtered. It is a setting. There was a time when it was set so high it filtered out "hello"

I guess Zuffa and sparkhart determined the level here. Or maybe just sparkart or hart or whatever it is.

They are who I contacted to get it changed' date=' and to get rid of the captcha.[/quote']

Ok I see, I can not see why ****** is filtered...

see ^ Its a ballpark frank we could be talking about a hotdog or someones last name lol...

Whenever I talk about what rampage called daryll on Ultimate Fighter it gets censored too

*******, you think I am scared of your *******, *******?

Ok so breast is ok, but the anatomical terms for the reproductive systems are not.

I am confused at this whole thing I can understand why offensive names and curse words are being filtered for the most part because people would abuse them and the forum would be littered with them. But as far as anatomical terms and last names, not sure why they are filtered.

Not trying to complain just mere curiousity.

Ok I see' date=' I can not see why ****** is filtered...

see ^ Its a ballpark frank we could be talking about a hotdog or someones last name lol...

Whenever I talk about what rampage called daryll on Ultimate Fighter it gets censored too

*******, you think I am scared of your *******, *******?

Ok so breast is ok, but the anatomical terms for the reproductive systems are not.

I am confused at this whole thing I can understand why offensive names and curse words are being filtered for the most part because people would abuse them and the forum would be littered with them. But as far as anatomical terms and last names, not sure why they are filtered.

Not trying to complain just mere curiousity.[/quote']

Yeah, I dunno. I try to pick my battles with the forum rules.

Like the captcha and when the filter was crazy bad.

I usually get results, but try not to abuse it.

Yeah' date=' I dunno. I try to pick my battles with the forum rules.

Like the captcha and when the filter was crazy bad.

I usually get results, but try not to abuse it.[/quote']

Very Understandable bro, no problem it was merely out of curiousity.

Another Question like say for example I avoid the swear filter to say a guy's last name.

Like for example Congressman Anthony Wein-er are you guys going to care?

And I assume there is a reason the anatomical terms were filtered prolly did not want anyone to abuse them, I am cool with that.

I bet being a mod on here gets annoying after a while. Apparently they get constant reports all the time.

Yeah no doubt certain folk hit the report button all the time -

And you can't be a mod if you've ever been banned.

Wonder if you get banned a certain amount of times,

it just gives you a clean slate ? hint hint -

Archived