Mike Pyle: I will break this kid

reapers_bane

time to derail another hype train mike pyle ftw

and

When Hathaway tried grabbing a hold of me in the first round, the kid grabbed on to a grown man and ended up getting his *** whooped. He finally knew what he was getting into as soon as he felt my man strength in that first minute. Suddenly he wasn't messing about in the paddling pool no more.

is so full of win and so true

time to derail another hype train mike pyle ftw

and

When Hathaway tried grabbing a hold of me in the first round' date=' the kid grabbed on to a grown man and ended up getting his *** whooped. He finally knew what he was getting into as soon as he felt my man strength in that first minute. Suddenly he wasn't messing about in the paddling pool no more.

is so full of win and so true[/quote']

What a toss, I hope he gets ripped now.

... its all too true ^

Yeah the amount of times I have watched/listened to fighters talk copious amounts of **** in the pre fight promos/interviews then get their *** beat is very high. I have laughed every single time.

yeah and Rory is a KO machine eh

I wasn't dissing Pyle or supporting Rory. Just commenting about what I said above to Zerk.

who else ?

Are you serious? Mate you know how much trash talking there is between fighters in the UFC then usually one of them losers (often via KO). The funniest one I can think of is Leben's interviews/promos before his fight with Silva lol I don't know how you could watch those interviews and the fight simultaneously on two tvs/monitors and not cry with laughter.

Yeah the amount of times I have watched/listened to fighters talk copious amounts of **** in the pre fight promos/interviews then get their *** beat is very high. I have laughed every single time.

I wasn't dissing Pyle or supporting Rory. Just commenting about what I said above to Zerk.

Are you serious? Mate you know how much trash talking there is between fighters in the UFC then usually one of them losers (often via KO). The funniest one I can think of is Leben's interviews/promos before his fight with Silva lol I don't know how you could watch those interviews and the fight simultaneously on two tvs/monitors and not cry with laughter.

link to the pre-fight interviews please thanks

yeah i dont find him arrogant he is just demanding the hespektchi he deserves and he makes some very good points

agreed

Ha, I just like Rory over Pyle -

He thinks he is the real deal... He needs a reality check...

& Leben's pre-fight interviews were gold... Considering the outcome - :)

Pyle is a beast' date=' but he isn't giving Rory enough respect regardless of his age.

Rory will win..... hopefully by KO.[/quote']

I think Pyle's frustration comes through the fact that he isn't getting respect in these fights. Everyone before the Hathaway fight viewed him as a stepping stone for the Brit. Most people though he was going to lose to Almeida. And now he's a sizable underdog for yet another fight.

I think MacDonald takes this one, but I think it's going to be a close fight.

This is going to be a great fight and is a toss up. If Pyle needs to talk himself up like this then I suspect his true level of confidence (as opposed to what he tries to project) is not what it should be and could cost him.

You think trash talk hints at the possibility of Pyle (or any other fighter) being insecure? How does trash talking turn into compensation for low confidence?

That's like going from A to Z, it doesn't make sense.

Archived