B.J. Penn Critical of Expanding TRT Use: 'The Needle Is Not the Answer'

wingzero8717

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/07/25/b-j-penn-critical-of-expanding-trt-use-the-needle-is-not-the/

Weather you love him or hate him BJ made some very good points here i mean what fighter really wants too reach the top and call themselves one of the best when in the back of there head they know that they have cheated to win fights. Say what you want about Penn but what you can never call him is a cheater.

Imagine how many UFC fighters would be caught if random drug tests were issued during training camps for all fighters with upcoming fights

i think they dont do that for the same reason high schools dont have random drug tests. Because 60-70% would fail

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/07/25/b-j-penn-critical-of-expanding-trt-use-the-needle-is-not-the/

Weather you love him or hate him BJ made some very good points here i mean what fighter really wants too reach the top and call themselves one of the best when in the back of there head they know that they have cheated to win fights. Say what you want about Penn but what you can never call him is a cheater.

That thumb he delivered to GSP's eye wasn't legal.

I forgot whose the future Hall of Famer who has held titles in two different UFC weight classes? Edgar or Penn?

Who's the one that took on a larger opponent twice and made him move up a weight class because he couldn't be competitive? Edgar or Penn?

Sounds like you're a huge WWE fan. In that case' date=' this is the wrong forum for you to be posting in.[/quote']

HAHA yeah true, Dont worry he is a saint fan. They are a sh*t team who bought a championship. Its not surprising he supports the wrong things.

go the doggies

Archived