Who is next for Munoz after he owns Leben.

K_I_N_G__

tsk tsk writing off a Bad dude like Leben so soon' date=' im ashamed to call you an MMA fan. War Leben man and no one does it better.[/quote']

Leben is more overrated than Bisping(who BTW holds a win over a Juiced up Leben) Who has Keven really beat? A rusty over the hill Wand, Akiyama? Come on name 1 top 5 fighter Leben has beaten.

Munoz would beat Bisping/Mayhem with more ease than Leben IMO

I think Bisping poses more of a threat than Leben does. His wrestling is better and his striking is superior. Leben has better Jits but if Munoz can handle Maia, I'm sure Leben will be easy.

Stann or Palhares seems about right -

I would like to see Stann if Munoz would stand but we both know that ain't gonna happen so I would rather not see this fight. If Stann could get to where his TDD was similar to that of Liddell's then we might have something!

Palhares would be fun too. He is aggressive and Munoz seems like he doesn't know how to move when the punches are coming at him. I'm not as high on Munoz as some people around here are. He still has a lot to prove.

I'm not a Leben fan (I find it hard to root for any fighter who paints his fingernails), but you can never count this guy out. I'm hoping Munoz wins, but it will most likely be a TKO for Leben. Kendall Grove hurt Munoz during their fight and he is nowhere near as powerful as Leben.

I'm not a Leben fan (I find it hard to root for any fighter who paints his fingernails)' date=' but you can never count this guy out. I'm hoping Munoz wins, but it will most likely be a TKO for Leben. Kendall Grove hurt Munoz during their fight and he is nowhere near as powerful as Leben.[/quote']

Munoz has been hurt in most of his fights...

I doubt munoz wins.. If they stand up leben gonna go in eat him up until munoz backs out then if munoz does get him get him on the ground which is what leben is preparing for leben can still put in work like he did with akiyama and simpson and munoz will not be able to ground and pound leben like the prevouis guys cause leben aint just gonna try to cover up.. So imo this is how the fight goes first round- leben wins the standup munoz takes him down a few time but can't do much work.. 2nd round- leben gets fired up starts eating munoz up then munoz trys for a takedown and while in the process leben KO's him

I doubt munoz wins.. If they stand up leben gonna go in eat him up until munoz backs out then if munoz does get him get him on the ground which is what leben is preparing for leben can still put in work like he did with akiyama and simpson and munoz will not be able to ground and pound leben like the prevouis guys cause leben aint just gonna try to cover up.. So imo this is how the fight goes first round- leben wins the standup munoz takes him down a few time but can't do much work.. 2nd round- leben gets fired up starts eating munoz up then munoz trys for a takedown and while in the process leben KO's him

Maia's ground game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leben's ground game.

Yeah maia's ground game is much better but maia just cover up and goes for subs on the bottom leben is just gonna swing until he gets a good shot at a sub or munoz backs off

yeah and that will be his downfall. if he does that i got munoz via donkey kong punches.... p.s. i already do.

yeah and that will be his downfall. if he does that i got munoz via donkey kong punches.... p.s. i already do.

How will that be a downfall? munoz will back out if he gets hit enough.. he was scaerd grove and grove's arms are the size of my thumb

Yeah maia's ground game is much better but maia just cover up and goes for subs on the bottom leben is just gonna swing until he gets a good shot at a sub or munoz backs off

Going for subs is staying active and it works. Hell Anderson wouldn't even go to the ground with Maia.

Archived