www.endofamerica63.com

PRIDEneverDIED

watching it right now...

interesting topic and interesting points, but its approach to conveying it's point seems to use (at least to me) a lot of hypnotist tactics, so that leaves me a little skeptical...

still working through it...

edit: stopped the video and it lead me to the written report, so I skimmed through it and what do you know, at the end of the road it's an "investment" opportunity that if you subscribe to their website, they let you in on the "secret"... it was starting to go on about investing in gold for a bit and that was enough to roll my eyes, but the end takes the cake...

enjoy :)

watching it right now...

interesting topic and interesting points' date=' but its approach to conveying it's point seems to use (at least to me) a lot of hypnotist tactics, so that leaves me a little skeptical...

still working through it...

edit: stopped the video and it lead me to the written report, so I skimmed through it and what do you know, at the end of the road it's an "investment" opportunity that if you subscribe to their website, they let you in on the "secret"... it was starting to go on about investing in gold for a bit and that was enough to roll my eyes, but the end takes the cake...

enjoy :)[/quote']

yea i honestly only watched the first few minutes of the video because i was at work and had to leave. the beggining seemed interesting but i figured there was some kind of hidden agenda with it....i do think its important to keep an open mind and watch stuff like this instead of just the stuff you see on the news and stuff like that...

Archived