Ortiz vs Evans Should Be Renamed

One_Winner

You know what would be even better than that... If After Griffin beats Shogun again he fights Bonnar and that can be called "I got my *** handed to me twice by the tuf winner Forrest Griffin" Or even I got broken by Mark Coleman. That would be epic (on versus)

You know what would be even better than that... If After Griffin beats Shogun again he fights Bonnar and that can be called "I got my *** handed to me twice by the tuf winner Forrest Griffin" Or even I got broken by Mark Coleman. That would be epic (on versus)

Look at the new 11'er. :D ;)

I gotta say that would be a funny-as-heck name for the event. I really hope Tito does it.

Actually this should be a pretty good battle with a striking edge to Rashaad. Tito will have a hard time getting Rashaad to the ground which is where he does all his damage and he might be the one who gets put on his back. Rashaads wrestling is underrated against Tito and if this stays on the feet Rashaad is too fast for Tito. Tito's only shot is to get Rashaad to the ground or catch Rashaad with a punch somewhere. Smart money is on Rashaad as much as it pains me to say that.

I wish they would have a simultaneous KO

Actually this should be a pretty good battle with a striking edge to Rashaad. Tito will have a hard time getting Rashaad to the ground which is where he does all his damage and he might be the one who gets put on his back. Rashaads wrestling is underrated against Tito and if this stays on the feet Rashaad is too fast for Tito. Tito's only shot is to get Rashaad to the ground or catch Rashaad with a punch somewhere. Smart money is on Rashaad as much as it pains me to say that.

I wish they would have a simultaneous KO

Did you watch the first fight at all?

i am so tired of hearing that Rashads standup is lightyears ahead of Tito's i have no idea where people are getting this from....is it because he ko'd a shadow of his former self liddell?

Why is it not? Is it because Ortiz caught Bader with that punch. He got owned by Griffin on the feet.

Why is it not? Is it because Ortiz caught Bader with that punch. He got owned by Griffin on the feet.

owned by forrest? no not really but i can see why haters are not willing to look at fighters they do not like from unbiased views....take your comment for example.

just because im pulling for Tito does not mean i do not like Rashad...but to constantly talk like tito has no standup is just lol

why are you getting upset? lol very strange.

Machida or Tito could win that...not like tito got humiliated and stopped in the 1st round....this question proves so little haha.

Who would win a rematch Forrest or A Silva :D see what i did there showed your silly logic by asking you a totally irrelavant question aswell :)

why are you getting upset? lol very strange.

Machida or Tito could win that...not like tito got humiliated and stopped in the 1st round....this question proves so little haha.

Who would win a rematch Forrest or A Silva :D see what i did there showed your silly logic by asking you a totally irrelavant question aswell :)

:D Calm down tough guy.

Archived