Who else is drunk...

Buzz_Kill

put the work off if its interfering with your drinking ... prioritizing is the key to success

I don't generally drink during the day. I usually train sometime between the early afternoon and evening. It's good to stay in shape so you can effectively violently attack your enemies at any opportune moment.

I don't generally drink during the day. I usually train sometime between the early afternoon and evening. It's good to stay in shape so you can effectively violently attack your enemies at any opportune moment.

i second this. It's rare for me to drink any time other then a friday or saturday night.

I carry a bic lighter on me at all times as i never know when i may need to reinforce my fist ;)

i second this. It's rare for me to drink any time other then a friday or saturday night.

I carry a bic lighter on me at all times as i never know when i may need to reinforce my fist ;)

Yeah opportunities in life are precious and should be gratefully grabbed. If you get an opportune moment it's frightful hiding time! lol

... I' ll drink to that - #5

... I carry a GLK17 so I don't get my clothes wrinkled -

Archived