Ortiz Griffin 3 is going to be epic!

K_I_N_G__

Think about it, the first 2 fights were very close and very good, now the 3rd fight is going to be even better with Tito being 100% and the winner getting a title shot and all.

That's right I said it. After Forrest beats Rua and Tito beats Evans it only makes sense for these 2 to fight for the next shot.

Thoughts?

Think about it' date=' the first 2 fights were very close and very good, now the 3rd fight is going to be even better with Tito being 100% and the winner getting a title shot and all.

That's right I said it. After Forrest beats Rua and Tito beats Evans it only makes sense for these 2 to fight for the next shot.

Thoughts?[/quote']

I hope this fight does happen, a big fan of both fighters, especially Forrest. I actually have him winning this fight if it did happen.

Both your predictions are wrong' date=' but when they both lose they could fight[/quote']

You'd think after the Bader fight you would learn not to doubt Tito. And Forrest already beat Rua once. Not to mention that Tito would have beat Evans if it was for the point deduction.

Not gonna happen. I would put money on both Rashaad and Rua for these fights. Rua is in much better condition this time around meeting Forrest and this fight will be much different. He gassed in that fight and was still recovering from hurting his knee during training for that fight. When Rua is right he is a beast, Jon Jones is just that much better. Rashaad has the better striking and also has underrated wrestling. Tito does most of his damage on the ground and I can see Rashaad picking him apart on the feet. Rashaad has a tendency to get caught with something once in a while in his fights and get hurt so Tito might be able to catch him but I wouldn't count on it, Rashaad for the win.

Not gonna happen. I would put money on both Rashaad and Rua for these fights. Rua is in much better condition this time around meeting Forrest and this fight will be much different. He gassed in that fight and was still recovering from hurting his knee during training for that fight. When Rua is right he is a beast' date=' Jon Jones is just that much better. Rashaad has the better striking and also has underrated wrestling. Tito does most of his damage on the ground and I can see Rashaad picking him apart on the feet. Rashaad has a tendency to get caught with something once in a while in his fights and get hurt so Tito might be able to catch him but I wouldn't count on it, Rashaad for the win.[/quote']

No dude, Rua was just out of shape in the Jones fight, simple as that. If he comes to fight Forrest like this, he'll get destroyed

You'd think after the Bader fight you would learn not to doubt Tito. And Forrest already beat Rua once. Not to mention that Tito would have beat Evans if it was for the point deduction.

You're using a faulty logic... Machida had already beat Rua once and Tito and Rashad aren't the same fighters they were 4 years ago.

I'm not saying Forrest and Tito can't win, but my money is on Rua and Rashad

There is no different Shogun he is the same fighter everytime he fights...

Of course when he comes off of surgeries he is not going to be a world beater and have a great gas tank...

Yeah I know, but surgeries can affect fighters for more than one fight. Take Frank Mir as an example, it took him several fights to get on track after his motorcycle accident.

You're using a faulty logic... Machida had already beat Rua once and Tito and Rashad aren't the same fighters they were 4 years ago.

I'm not saying Forrest and Tito can't win' date=' but my money is on Rua and Rashad[/quote']

What does Machida have to do with this?

No dude' date=' Rua was just out of shape in the Jones fight, simple as that. If he comes to fight Forrest like this, he'll get destroyed[/quote']

He might have been out of shape but he was definitely outclassed period. Jones made him look like a little boy. Again I believe Shogun was in bad shape for the Forrest fight as well because he suffered a knee injury during his training that limited his cardio workouts. If the real Shogun shows up in shape I think it's going to be a long night for Forrest. I could see him running to the locker room again:D To be honest I am a realist, but I want Forrest to win it's just not in the cards if Shogun is right.

Archived