Who you got... Dan Miller or Ben Henderson?

fourthnorseman

:D Good to see man' date=' these guys are truly a test for Frankie, but i do believe Frankie is just a couple years better.[/quote']

Frankie already beat Miller once, and I don't see Bendo having any kind of advantage at any place.

IMO, Tiny Frankie would give lots of Welterweights a run for their money... He's extremely skilled, and in my opinion a top 5 P4P fighter.

Miller got tooled by Bocek and was handed a decision' date=' and also struggled with Tibau. His last two wins were impressive but against irrelevant competition (Oliveira isn't relevant yet)[/quote']

this has plenty of validity but his boxing style and approach just poses alot of problems for guys. He fights very tight, has good movement, and doesnt really try to counter, instead swings very technical haymakers and dynamic uppercuts that are very very fast.

Frankie already beat Miller once' date=' and I don't see Bendo having any kind of advantage at any place.

IMO, Tiny Frankie would give lots of Welterweights a run for their money... He's extremely skilled, and in my opinion a top 5 P4P fighter.[/quote']

+1

couldnt have said it better myself man

Jim's shot is to wrassle with Bendo (Lay N Pray in other words)

Bendo is the most agressive LW after Guillard and no one is submitting him

Again another wise post, Im a fan of Bendo and want him to be champ, but once he runs into Edgar i just dont know.

I'll take you a step further... He is my number 3. Anderson' date=' GSP, Frankie, Fitch, then Aldo.[/quote']

Ahhhgh ive never done my P4P list so im not gonna wing it, dont wanna get crucified by everyone here so ill sleep on it '; D

Ahhhgh ive never done my P4P list so im not gonna wing it' date=' dont wanna get crucified by everyone here so ill sleep on it '; D[/quote']

I get raped over putting Frankie there, and Fitch at 4... Most people have it Anderson, GSP, Aldo, and I go with Frankie first.

LoL' date=' you know the story... That blouse will never make my list - :)[/quote']

Maybe my final is the Reem hes my number 2

i know i know he looked awful against Werdum, but seriously that was an awkward match. And hes defended his title a few times and won every major MMA award in one year. (except ofcourse the UFC title)

Archived