Belcher's back!

Stevo_Junior_AldoFTW

Just want to say i'm extremely happy to see that Belcher is fully recovered from that career threatening eye injury, and is 100% and ready to fight.

I'm a huge fan of Belcher's and i'm looking forward to seeing him fight finally at Fight Night Sheilds vs Ellenberger. Belcher will be taking on the Canadian Jason Macdonald which should be a competitive fight as Belcher will be rusty but i expect him to win comfortably.

Thoughts?

Im a fan of Belchers too i loved his fight with Cote and i thought he won against Akiyama. I just dont think he's ready after the long layoff' date=' hopefully it wont affect him but i doubt it.[/quote']

Why do so many people think he beat Sexy??? Sexy won all 3 rounds.

I thought it was 1 round to 2.....But i still think he lost.

Loved the super-man punch of the cage though that was classic!

Hes unique isnt he and he always comes to fight and has great heart. Just hasnt reached him full potential and idk if he can. :(

I think he can he's still only 27 years old there's plenty of time for him to live up to his potential and he looked great in his last 2 fights before he's injury.

im just hoping the injury doesnt stale him for too long if perhaps say he looses. I want him to be a contender but with all this mess in between and the mergance of Strikeforce he becomes less and less relevant. Now OMG if Mousasi joins the ranks, IDC wat people say of the guy he is boss and his record speaks for itself.

+ that stupid Cash tattoo doesnt help him ...

^^^^ LOL WINNN

that it doesnt

that's actually where he derives most of his strength from...if you notice, he actually became a better fighter after he got the ink...some say, mr cash's soul inhabits that tattoo, and on quiet nights, you can hear a slight hum the haunting tune of Cocaine Blues eminating from belchers arm... :D

+ that stupid Cash tattoo doesnt help him ...

:D

that's actually where he derives most of his strength from...if you notice' date=' he actually became a better fighter after he got the ink...some say, mr cash's soul inhabits that tattoo, and on quiet nights, you can hear a slight hum the haunting tune of Cocaine Blues eminating from belchers arm... :D[/quote']

"Go the heck back to sleep, Johnny! I'm trying to sleep too, ya know!"

that's actually where he derives most of his strength from...if you notice' date=' he actually became a better fighter after he got the ink...some say, mr cash's soul inhabits that tattoo, and on quiet nights, you can hear a slight hum the haunting tune of Cocaine Blues eminating from belchers arm... :D[/quote']

so crazy it must be true WIN

Archived