UFC Live: Hardy vs Lytle

iNOOB

Anyone else pretty satisfied with this free card??

I have tickets to this event and I'm pretty excited about going.

Dan Hardy vs Chris Lytle- has the potential to be a slug fest ending with a flash KO. This will likely be Hardy's last fight in the UFC. But, TBH, I won't really miss him.

Ben Henderson vs Jim Miller- Likely going to be fight of the night. This will probably be a back and forth battle. It will probably be a good mix of striking and ground game.

Charles Oliveira vs Donald Cerrone- I'm pretty pumped for this fight. I really like both guys. But, I'm pulling for Oliveira to come out with a victory and submission of the night bonus.

Joseph Benavidez vs Eddie Wineland- Gotta love the BWs. I like Benavidez a lot and Wineland is a local fighter (from my POV). So, I have a lot of interest in this fight.

Leonard Garcia vs Alex Caceres- This should be an interesting fight. Leonard is going to come out looking to bang. Caceres isn't that great of a fighter. So, I am looking forward to Garcia (T)KO'ing Bruce Leeroy. :D

Karlos Vemola vs Ronny Markes- I don't know **** about Ronny. But, Vemola will be coming back from nearly a year off (maybe he got surgery to fix his eye :P). Hopefully he comes out and puts on another exciting performace like he did against Petruzelli.

Thoughts?

Benson will kill Jimmy boy Miller

I really hope so. I like Benson so much more lol.

Only thing that annoys me about Benson is his little religious speech his gives after every fight.

But, I would much rather see him fighting for the title than Miller. Although, Miller deserves it more...

Hardy/Lytle: Eh, I think it will be a stand-up fight, too, but if Hardy should lose, I honestly think he'll stick around in the UFC. That said, I'm hoping for a Hardy KO/TKO over Lytle. Hardy's one of those fighters that's hard to hate, IMO.

Miller/Smooth: I like Miller and never cared too much for Henderson, but I see him getting away with this one.

Garcia/"Bruce Leeroy": Ugh. Don't care for either of these guys, but I hope Garcia trashes that waste of roster space.

Cerrone/Oliveira: WAR CERRONE!!!!!

Benavidez/Wineland: Just the opposite of Leeroy/Garcia - I like both guys, but I think that Benavidez takes this one.

Looks like a great card. I think they have the main event wrong but nonetheless' date=' should be some great fights.[/quote']

Yeah, Miller vs Henderson should be the main event.

But I guess putting Hardy in the main event gives it a little international interest.

better than 138 imo

Well, 138 isn't complete yet.

To be fair, UFC Versus 6 started off looking not so interesting. It took a couple injuries and a few additions to beef it up a little.

138 isn't too aweful. They still have 3 or 4 fights to add to it still.

It's FuelTV & OneHD over here -

yeah this is how the show usually plays out:

- Build up for fight

(AD BREAK)

- Entrances

(AD BREAK)

- Round 1

(AD BREAK)

-Round 2

(AD BREAK)

-Round 3

(AD BREAK)

-Judges Decision

the only bad thing with the free cards imo, that's why I mainly just record them so I can fast forward through all the ads

- Build up for fight

(AD BREAK)

- Entrances

(AD BREAK)

- Round 1

(AD BREAK)

-Round 2

(AD BREAK)

-Round 3

(AD BREAK)

-Judges Decision

the only bad thing with the free cards imo' date=' that's why I mainly just record them so I can fast forward through all the ads[/quote']

I feel ya. I usually work nights, so I end up missing the live show. But that handy TiVo. Just come home after work with some snacks and soda, sit down in the recliner, and enjoy the show, with fast-forwarding through the commercials.

- Build up for fight

(AD BREAK)

- Entrances

(AD BREAK)

- Round 1

(AD BREAK)

-Round 2

(AD BREAK)

-Round 3

(AD BREAK)

-Judges Decision

the only bad thing with the free cards imo' date=' that's why I mainly just record them so I can fast forward through all the ads[/quote']

Yeah, I hate this about these cards. Seems like FOREVER in between each fight.

But, you can't argue with free.

Cant wait for this card, hoping Hardy and Henderson get the W! ;) Nobody seems to be talking about the Sadollah/Ludwig fight I actually think that fight could be a darkhorse for FOTN two good strikers going at it :D Vemola may have his hands full with Markes, guy looks like a beast!!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch boys' date=' still plenty of time for multiple injury withdrawals on this card hah.[/quote']

This card already had plenty of injuries and replacements already lol.

I will be pretty mad if the better matchups get changed.

Archived