P4p list???

Scourm

You see ive been wondering if there is or not an existing P4P thread, if there is Mods feel free to set my thread aflame if not then id be happy to oblige in making one.

My P4P list is after careful consideration of about 10 mins :D:D:D

1:Anderson Silva

2:Allistair Overeem

3:GSP

4:Frankie Edgar

5:dominick Cruz (only because i think he is a more elusive and smarter opponent than Aldo, but i have nothing bad to say about Aldo (besides he wasnt able to finish Hominck) Its a toss up here but i chose Cruz, guess it depends on what style you prefer)

You see ive been wondering if there is or not an existing P4P thread' date=' if there is Mods feel free to set my thread aflame if not then id be happy to oblige in making one.

2:[b']Allistair Overeem [/b]

5:dominick Cruz (only because i think he is a more elusive and smarter opponent than Aldo, but i have nothing bad to say about Aldo (besides he wasnt able to finish Hominck) Its a toss up here but i chose Cruz, guess it depends on what style you prefer)

No.

not at all man' date=' he has alot of defenses but his spot is merely temporary (or he is a benchwarmer for my real #3)[/quote']

Overreem, a lot of defenses? are you talking about the man of defend is strikeforce belt only once since winning it in 2007 and it was against Brett Rogers!!!

Overreem' date=' a lot of defenses? are you talking about the man of defend is strikeforce belt only once since winning it in 2007 and it was against Brett Rogers!!![/quote']

look im not the biggest fan of the guy, but he hasnt lost ina while. Hes just a temp for that spot until UFC 135 in September

Can you explain why you have Overeem number 2? Junior Dos Santos hasnt lost in awhile either...Jon Fitch hasnt lost in awhile...Cain Velasquez never lost..

I guess because Overeem has some of the sickest knockouts of all time, yea i am a huge fan of JDS (fav KO ever Gilbert Iviel) but hes not Champ anddddd the match between him and Cain is a toss up, so its tough to say whether or not he or Cain will have a successful title defense. Andy, Gsp, and Reem have all defended their titles (and i know Aldo has as well but i prefer Cruz's style to Aldo) thats really my criteria, so if Jones KOs Rampage or wins in any fashion he makes my list, if Page Wins he makes the list but not nearly as high, maybe #5 spot goes to him maaaaybe.

Frankie Edgar doesn't belong on the list- he doesn't have any power. All endurance and heart' date=' but no power.[/quote']

You dont need power to be an excellent fighter and he is an excellent fighter

until proven otherwise he is a lock on my list.

2:Allistair Overeem

5:dominick Cruz (only because i think he is a more elusive and smarter opponent than Aldo' date=' but i have nothing bad to say about Aldo (besides he wasnt able to finish Hominck) Its a toss up here but i chose Cruz, guess it depends on what style you prefer)[/quote']

this is prob the worst p4p list i've ever seen, truthfully. overeem #2:confused: what the hell are you smokin dude?

and btw use the search function please, bc this thread has been done about 1,000+ times.

You see ive been wondering if there is or not an existing P4P thread' date=' if there is Mods feel free to set my thread aflame if not then id be happy to oblige in making one.

[b']2:Allistair Overeem[/b]

I literally just choked on my drink laughing. Sorry, man, Overeem is so not a top dog.

ive said it before ill say it again. The #3 spot for me belongs to Bones but he has to beat Page which i dont think he can do, so he doesnt get the spot. If he beats Page he gets the 3 spot if page beats him Page mayyybe gets the 5 spot. Depends on my mood:D:D:D

2r4oflt.jpg

ive said it before ill say it again. The #3 spot for me belongs to Bones but he has to beat Page which i dont think he can do' date=' so he doesnt get the spot. If he beats Page he gets the 3 spot if page beats him Page mayyybe gets the 5 spot. Depends on my mood:D:D:D[/quote']

it doesn't matter if bones "might" get your #3 spot. it's the fact that you have overeem in your top 5. he isn't top 10 p4p

charlie_sheen_gif.gif

it doesn't matter if bones "might" get your #3 spot. it's the fact that you have overeem in your top 5. he isn't top 10 p40.

Maybe your right man, but i cant put Cain or JDS there because its gonna be tough for either of em to have a successful title defense mostly on Cains part because that fight is coming up, so thats y he doesnt make the list because that fight is a toss up, Aldo doesnt make it because i chose Cruz, you know y Bones doesnt make it. Shinya Aoki is champ i Dream but

his standup is awful (and hes my fav LW) Anthony Pettis was beaten by Guida, Nick Diaz im unsure of. So if i were to sub anyone id throw Aldo up there for the time being, because everyone else seems preoccupied with tough tough competition.

Maybe your right man' date=' but i cant put Cain or JDS there because its gonna be tough for either of em to have a successful title defense mostly on Cains part because that fight is coming up, so thats y he doesnt make the list because that fight is a toss up, Aldo doesnt make it because i chose Cruz, you know y Bones doesnt make it. Shinya Aoki is champ i Dream but

his standup is awful (and hes my fav LW) Anthony Pettis was beaten by Guida, Nick Diaz im unsure of. So if i were to sub anyone id throw Aldo up there for the time being, because everyone else seems preoccupied with tough tough competition.[/quote']

look man, in a p4p list it doesn't matter "if they might win their next fight or not." it's about what they've done and where they stand currently. every fighter you mentioned in this post is more deserving of that spot than Overeem. (Cain, JDS, Aldo, Bones, Aoki, etc.) These guys don't duck anyone, unlike your boy Alistair does.

look man' date=' in a p4p list it doesn't matter "if they might win their next fight or not." it's about what they've done and where they stand currently. every fighter you mentioned in this post is more deserving of that spot than Overeem. (Cain, JDS, Aldo, Aoki, etc.) These guys don't duck anyone, unlike your boy Alistair does.[/quote']

then bro the spot belongs to JDS&Cain

Aoki is my fav LW but i just cant put him up there because of what Melendez did and Melendez doesnt make it because Bj, Frankie, Maynard, Guillard and Guida would destroy him. Aldo is my only issue because i like him but i prefer Cruz (and i like Kenflo a whole lot more than both) So my list would be disregarding the fights ahead.

1. Anderson Silva

2.Jose Aldo

3.GSP

4.Cain Velazques

5.Frankie Edgar

then bro the spot belongs to JDS&Cain

Aoki is my fav LW but i just cant put him up there because of what Melendez did and Melendez doesnt make it because Bj' date=' Frankie, Maynard, Guillard and Guida would destroy him. Aldo is my only issue because i like him but i prefer Cruz (and i like Kenflo a whole lot more than both) So my list would be disregarding the fights ahead.

1. Anderson Silva

2.Jose Aldo

3.GSP

4.Cain Velazques

5.Frankie Edgar[/quote']

much, much better.

you should seriously use the "search" function though. i know you are fairly new to this forum. the "p4p" thread has seriously been done hundreds of times.

well i asked in the first post if it had, but everyone went along with it man. And it garnered plenty of buzz, no harm done you know :)

well i asked in the first post if it had' date=' but everyone went along with it man. And it garnered plenty of buzz, no harm done you know :)[/quote']

ya man, it's all good. i don't mind at all. but some ppl on here will freak out over sh*t like that. just trying to look out for ya.

ya man' date=' it's all good. i don't mind at all. but some ppl on here will freak out over sh*t like that. just trying to look out for ya.[/quote']

i understand man and i appreciate it.

im trying to develop a nice rep on the forum :D

Archived