The Glass Jaw Thread

One_Winner

what is a glass jaw in terms of this forum? someone who gets offended by the slightest remark? Or someone who just ignores other peoples BS?

If the first one, then the OP may just have the glassiest of glass jaws, seeing as he had to go make a thread about what has happened. If he can't help but respond to this post, then this is correct, he has a glass jaw.

If the second one, then if the OP ignores this post, he would have a glass jaw, because he completely ignores this post.

My logic is irrefutable. The evidence is undisputable. The facts are unquestionable.

One_Winner has a forum glass jaw.

trollface-1.jpg

Problem? :P

what is a glass jaw in terms of this forum? someone who gets offended by the slightest remark? Or someone who just ignores other peoples BS?

If the first one' date=' then the OP may just have the glassiest of glass jaws, seeing as he had to go make a thread about what has happened. If he can't help but respond to this post, then this is correct, he has a glass jaw.

If the second one, then if the OP ignores this post, he would have a glass jaw, because he completely ignores this post.

My logic is irrefutable. The evidence is undisputable. The facts are unquestionable.

One_Winner has a forum glass jaw.

[img']http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/bignickjr/trollface-1.jpg[/img]

Problem? :P

Win.

its always pathetic when people wanna name drop me on forums then someone else has to inform me of it.

another kid upset at me because i clearly embarrased him in a debate and he had to turn to another thread and pretend he got the better of me in the hopes i would not find out.

oh well guess you fail again :)

your glass jaw is showing

its always pathetic when people wanna name drop me on forums then someone else has to inform me of it.

another kid upset at me because i clearly embarrased him in a debate and he had to turn to another thread and pretend he got the better of me in the hopes i would not find out.

oh well guess you fail again :)

your glass jaw is showing

keith-jardine-chicks.jpg

Archived