What Are The Most Frustrating Losses In MMA For A Fighter

One_Winner

Liddell against Franklin. Franklin had a broken arm and had been getting his *** kicked *** fight. If the fight went another 10 seconds it would of been stopped and the Liddell story would of lived on.

Sonnen against Silva. So close but yet soo far.

Barry against Kongo. Poor Barry, he had the fight one. He knocked the black man out three times. Kongo must of been on drugs.

Liddell against Franklin. Franklin had a broken arm and had been getting his *** kicked *** fight. If the fight went another 10 seconds it would of been stopped and the Liddell story would of lived on.

Sonnen against Silva. So close but yet soo far.

Barry against Kongo. Poor Barry' date=' he had the fight one. He knocked the black man out three times. Kongo must of been on drugs.[/quote']

Barry especially... He pretty much had the fight won

then BOOM - tagged & KTFO...

poor bloke -

how about serra gsp 1...... no wait wait wait!! hear me out.

Although it's poetry in motion watching it now, it is realistically the worst thing to happen to the welterweight division in UFC history.

It's the most directly responsible moment of GSP's career that caused him to become the safe, scared fighter that he is today.

These days we all hope someone will do it again.

I think the worst would have been for for Sonnen when he was destroying Anderson for 4 and a half rounds and then getting slapped in a triangle....it was frickin awesome though!

i remember i was sitting tight and couldnt move all fight until sonnen taped than i went crazy mode and started jumping and screaming :D

anderson silva vs Forrest Griffin' date=' forest was scared as hell and didnt fought he just surrender.[/quote']

I don't know what fight you were watching but in the one I saw, Forrest came out swinging for the fences, he just got smashed while doing it.

Duffee - Russo must have been frustrating. Duffee hit Russo with everything he had for almost 3 rounds and still couldn't put him away, then he got hit by one puch and went out.

i remember i was sitting tight and couldnt move all fight until sonnen taped than i went crazy mode and started jumping and screaming :D

I was just the opposite. I was ecstatic all fight, saying corny things like "There ya go, punch him in his face". I was so happy watching Anderson get mauled. 5th round rolls around and I was thinking to myself "please don't do anything stupid", triangle gets sunk in "wha...no....no....NOOOOOO!!!!"

I was just the opposite. I was ecstatic all fight' date=' saying corny things like "There ya go, punch him in his face". I was so happy watching Anderson get mauled. 5th round rolls around and I was thinking to myself "please don't do anything stupid", triangle gets sunk in "wha...no....no....NOOOOOO!!!!"[/quote']

This made me smile :D

Have you even seen that fight? Fight was stopped when there was 5 seconds left in the firts round. Yeah Franklin would probably lost that fight on later rounds because that broken arm but when the fight was stopped he was winning the first round and was totally fine.

Being active while flailing your legs and holding onto a wrist with both hands for dear life doesn't mean you accomplished anything worth scoring. Especially when the blind squirrel found a nut and then Guida just shrugged out of the armbar as the round ended.

Get off the Pettis hype train, it's off the rails back at the station for good.

Being active while flailing your legs and holding onto a wrist with both hands for dear life doesn't mean you accomplished anything worth scoring. Especially when the blind squirrel found a nut and then Guida just shrugged out of the armbar as the round ended.

Get off the Pettis hype train' date=' it's off the rails back at the station for good.[/quote']

11'ers gonna 11

11'ers gonna 11

Then I would challenge you to point out ANY time in the match between Guida and Pettis where Pettis actually gained an advantage in grappling that wasn't quickly countered by Guida. Show me a sweep, a legitimately threatening sub attempt, a scramble....ANYTHING that Pettis did while on bottom that should have earned him points and I will bury it in what Guida did to equal and surpass it.

Guida schooled Pettis on the ground, all "Showtime" could do was hang on for dear life so he wasn't punished, and people criticized Guida for making it boring.

Irony defined. ^

Archived