Top 5 P4P Cheaters List

WarWest®

Koschek is a cheater. He faked getting hit with a knee in his fight with rumble and at first was rubbing one eye and then a few seconds later he was rubbing the other eye and Rogan called him out on it. He also did that same crap with Daley and played it off like he got hit. I don't usually bash fighters but this guy is a piece. If you want to act go to Hollywood or the NBA..

Koschek is a cheater. He faked getting hit with a knee in his fight with rumble and at first was rubbing one eye and then a few seconds later he was rubbing the other eye and Rogan called him out on it. He also did that same crap with Daley and played it off like he got hit. I don't usually bash fighters but this guy is a piece. If you want to act go to Hollywood or the NBA..

Top 5 p4p cheaters, not one

Top 5 p4p cheaters' date=' not one[/quote']

Wow you can count, surprises me:rolleyes:

Besides that I don't think many other guys have really cheated. Tito grabbed the fence against Rashaad and admitted that if you're not cheating you're not trying but I mean c'mon fighting is fighting and in the heat of the moment you have to do what you have to do. I'm not defending Tito, no way, but I honestly couldn't call that cheating really because it's a natural instinct to try and keep yourself upright. All the GSP haters say he greased but there is no proof that he did other then BJ's word blah blah blah...

Again to me the only who has cheated by trying to take advantage of the rules is Koschek and if you watch both fights the camera angles clearly show he wasn't hit with the illegal strike but simply acted like he was.

Barnett - 3 x positive tests, cancelled fight caused the downfall of affliction trilogy and any planned affliction events to follow.

Sherk - Tested positive, ever since has been knocked out and been incapable of completing a training camp without suffering an injury.

Marquardt - Used TRT to sustain above level testosterone during training, and lowered his testosterone by fight time to exploit the loophole. Caught out multiple times.

Fitch - Uses blanket as a form of fighting style. Unfortunately there are no rules as yet to prevent this.

GSP - Similar to Fitch, + he is greasy.

Honorable mentions:

Palhares - Continues to twist on a leg after the ref tries to stop the fight, I assume to guarantee that he won't have to rematch anyone because they will all be in crutches for the rest of their lives.

Anderson Silva - No-one should be allowed to be so much better then everyone else.

Jon Jones - Lacks KO power so uses illegal moves to help finish fights.

Barnett - 3 x positive tests' date=' cancelled fight caused the downfall of affliction trilogy and any planned affliction events to follow.

Sherk - Tested positive, ever since has been knocked out and been incapable of completing a training camp without suffering an injury.

Marquardt - Used TRT to sustain above level testosterone during training, and lowered his testosterone by fight time to exploit the loophole. Caught out multiple times.

Fitch - Uses blanket as a form of fighting style. Unfortunately there are no rules as yet to prevent this.

GSP - Similar to Fitch, + he is greasy.

Honorable mentions:

Palhares - Continues to twist on a leg after the ref tries to stop the fight, I assume to guarantee that he won't have to rematch anyone because they will all be in crutches for the rest of their lives.

[b']Anderson Silva - No-one should be allowed to be so much better then everyone else.[/b]

Jon Jones - Lacks KO power so uses illegal moves to help finish fights.

Lol. I was waiting for someone to say something along those lines.

Wow you can count' date=' surprises me:rolleyes:

[b']Besides that I don't think many other guys have really cheated[/b]. Tito grabbed the fence against Rashaad and admitted that if you're not cheating you're not trying but I mean c'mon fighting is fighting and in the heat of the moment you have to do what you have to do. I'm not defending Tito, no way, but I honestly couldn't call that cheating really because it's a natural instinct to try and keep yourself upright. All the GSP haters say he greased but there is no proof that he did other then BJ's word blah blah blah...

Again to me the only who has cheated by trying to take advantage of the rules is Koschek and if you watch both fights the camera angles clearly show he wasn't hit with the illegal strike but simply acted like he was.

So you are saying Kos is the only person that has cheated in the UFC?

1. GSP- Greases by any means possible

2. Kos- Fakes injuries.

3. Marquardt- TRT with other allegations

4. Barnett- Roider

5. Cyborg Santos- A man fighting in a womens division.

As much as I want to agree with this, Cyborg Santos is a woman. I've seen enough curves in her body to confirm this.

Which is scary, considering she could whoop the asses of 97% of the men competing in Strikeforce.

But you made this thread just to make the fact that you think that GSP cheated known....The P4P list of cheaters is absolute bull****e.

No I made this thread to see everyones view of their top 5 p4p cheaters. That's why it's titled that. So please contribute your list like everyone else

If you could make a list of the top 5 p4p cheaters of the UFC who would be on it?

Lol we know where this is going.

Well here is mine

1.GSP and Bisping (can't figure what's worse, kneeing a guy deliberately when his down or greasing up and holding onto fighters shorts)

3.GSP

4. GSP and Thiago Silva

As much as I want to agree with this' date=' Cyborg Santos is a woman. I've seen enough curves in her body to confirm this.

Which is scary, considering she could whoop the asses of 97% of the men competing in Strikeforce.[/quote']

I would never want to get into a fight with shim. :D

I would like a doctors confirmation though. Just to be 100% sure she isn't cheating :D

People who put GSP ahead of Greasyama are plain ignorant' date=' Greasyama greased up his whole body against Sakuraba.[/quote']

Agree, and also apparently he has done that with his gi in the Asian games. But he has not done anything of that sort in the UFC so GSP it is

People who put GSP ahead of Greasyama are plain ignorant' date=' Greasyama greased up his whole body against Sakuraba.[/quote']

thats his Sexyness oozing through his pores not grease, he just admitted that he greased himself cuz it will be hard to explain how his sexiness came out like that

Archived