Aldo vs Melendez at 155

flashwade3

wow really' date='do you think melendez' size advantage will play a factor at all[/quote']

Don't listen to him, he's an 11'er, you got like 3-4 years xp atleast on him, lol. Melendez' size would play a factor and I can tell you now Aldo would NOT KO him. He's been hit harder than what Aldo could hit him with IMHO. Aldo's a beast and could win this fight, but it would be by decision. Aldo could potentially take Melendez' leg out from underneath him and get a TKO from leg kicks depending on Melendez' conditioning though.

atm imo Gilbert Melendez is the best 155er in the world' date='but rumours are that Jose Aldo might move up to 155...who takes this fight AND WHY[/quote']

Not even close. Melendez would get destroyed by probably the top 10-15 guys in the UFC LW division, not to mention the one guy outside the UFC who's a beast, Eddie Alvarez. Aldo would win by whatever method he chooses

Not even close. Melendez would get destroyed by probably the top 10-15 guys in the UFC LW division' date=' not to mention the one guy outside the UFC who's a beast, Eddie Alvarez. Aldo would win by whatever method he chooses[/quote']

Fail! If I'm not mistaken, didn't Melendez beat Clay Guida who is like the number 4 LW in the UFC? Lol, Melendez would take the belt.

I think Melendez would bully Aldo ' date=' he'd be able to take him down and he'd be more than formidable standing with a major power and reach advantage.

[b']Cardio[/b] and Size also both go to Melendez.

That's actually a good point that I hadn't thought of. Aldo has either coasted in the later rounds (Faber) or gotten beat up in them (Homminick) in fights that have gone there.

Not even close. Melendez would get destroyed by probably the top 10-15 guys in the UFC LW division' date=' not to mention the one guy outside the UFC who's a beast, Eddie Alvarez. Aldo would win by whatever method he chooses[/quote']

wow, zuffa much?

Archived