So I'm openly questioning the sexuality of forum members.

Tiberius

There was little interest in my Tour de France thread apart from the staunch heterosexual shin and hotmetal45 who I haven't heard from after winning $100 off a few days ago (should I hold off on spending the $100 or do you think he will honor the bet?). Look.. I can understand how some people may see homosexual overtones in a group of men who shave their legs and wear lycra so I'll let it pass.

But how the **** can a red blooded combat sport enthusiast not be interested in the NFL? What the **** is wrong with you people? Am I at the UFC site or some ****ing Elton John e-bar? Take a good hard look at yourselves gentleman. I expect far more NFL talk in here from now on or I will have to pass on personal information of forum members to a gay hate gang.

There was little interest in my Tour de France thread apart from the staunch heterosexual shin and hotmetal45 who I haven't heard from after winning $100 off a few days ago (should I hold off on spending the $100 or do you think he will honor the bet?). Look.. I can understand how some people may see homosexual overtones in a group of men who shave their legs and wear lycra so I'll let it pass.

But how the **** can a red blooded combat sport enthusiast not be interested in the NFL? What the **** is wrong with you people? Am I at the UFC site or some ****ing Elton John e-bar? Take a good hard look at yourselves gentleman. I expect far more NFL talk in here from now on or I will have to pass on personal information of forum members to a gay hate gang.

I don't give a sh*t about the lockout. Wake me up when they start playing!! RAIDER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a sh*t about the lockout. Wake me up when they start playing!!

+1

I read an article about how the nfl needs to make it up to the fans for the lockout. Really? The lockout hasn't affected me at all besides having to hear people talk about it on ESPN all of the time. Other than that I still get football. The teams have less time to get prepared but by the time the regular season comes around everything will be the same.

All the complaining about the lockout has been of no interest to me. I knew all along there would be a deal and a season. It's a great game and I love watching it live here in Australia in HD. I also love trash talking fans on nfl.com during live games. Hanging **** on Jay Cutler is close to as much fun as you can have combining HD tv and the internet. Telling his fans he's about to throw another interception, them abusing you and complaining, then watching him throw another interception and them start hanging **** on him too is just exceptionally entertaining.

I don't give a sh*t about the lockout. Wake me up when they start playing!! RAIDER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 who the hell wants to hear about these over payed mofos fight about billions of dollars. I stopped watching ESPN for awhile because I got tired of hearing that BS!

I like the NFL players. I am straight. Does that count?

Archived