The JuggerNog

dfwGSP

Damn thats the biggest i've ever seen Nog. But if hes trying to put on muscle mass I think hes looking at this the wrong way (like when Mir put on a bunch of weight). Schaub already has a huge speed and athletic advantage over Nog and if Nog comes in this jacked to 134 it will just make Schaub seem all that much faster :P

Damn thats the biggest i've ever seen Nog. But if hes trying to put on muscle mass I think hes looking at this the wrong way (like when Mir put on a bunch of weight). Schaub already has a huge speed and athletic advantage over Nog and if Nog comes in this jacked to 134 it will just make Schaub seem all that much faster :P

That might be true but you have to think about one thing.

Nog's game isn't based on speed. With the new mass, he could muscle down his opponent on the ground. From there on he doesn't really need to be extremely fast, because his technique is so good.

I think this could turn out to be a smart move.

Mir was stupid when he put on weight, because he put on a lot of weight then went in the cage to strike with everyone. I don't think Nog will try to do this.

sweet faces are blurred so could not make out who is who

he looks big so at least it seems he has not been sittin on his @ss all this time' date=' maybe with his new hips we will see Pride Nog submission machine[/quote']

It would make my day if he walks through Schaub.

That might be true but you have to think about one thing.

Nog's game isn't based on speed. With the new mass' date=' he could muscle down his opponent on the ground. From there on he doesn't really need to be extremely fast, because his technique is so good.

I think this could turn out to be a smart move.

Mir was stupid when he put on weight, because he put on a lot of weight then went in the cage to strike with everyone. I don't think Nog will try to do this.[/quote']

Very true never thought of him putting on weight for that style. Schaubs TDD has never been tested that much as i can recall and if Nog got him on the ground he would be in Lots of trouble. But with all that said you cant grab ahold or drag someone down if you cant come within reach or have the speed to close the distance

Very true never thought of him putting on weight for that style. Schaubs TDD has never been tested that much as i can recall and if Nog got him on the ground he would be in Lots of trouble. But with all that said you cant grab ahold or drag someone down if you cant come within reach or have the speed to close the distance

True, very true. And this is where the tricky part comes in.

If juggerNog comes in and thinks he'll just shoot for a takedown, he will fail.

If he wants to put this new muscle to use, he needs to cut his opponent off so they can't circle, get them on the cage and then drag them down.

True' date=' very true. And this is where the tricky part comes in.

If juggerNog comes in and thinks he'll just shoot for a takedown, he will fail.

If he wants to put this new muscle to use, he needs to cut his opponent off so they can't circle, get them on the cage and then drag them down.[/quote']

Either way it should be a great fight ! Im a big fan of Nog but I just happen to like Schaub a little bit more so either way this fight goes im going to be a satisfied fan :P . It will be intresting to see how it plays out

True' date=' very true. And this is where the tricky part comes in.

If [b']juggerNog[/b] comes in and thinks he'll just shoot for a takedown, he will fail.

If he wants to put this new muscle to use, he needs to cut his opponent off so they can't circle, get them on the cage and then drag them down.

It's catching on.

Is it blurry? It's a high def pic on my laptop. Not sure what's going on there. Maybe I can change the resolution?

Slightly blurry on mine aswell.

Nog looks huge, he has never been very fast, so it shouldn't affect him negatively that much, apart from maybe cardio problems. Only problem is, i see Shaub outworking him striking to a TKO/KO win, with the help of his speed advantage.

Slightly blurry on mine aswell.

Nog looks huge' date=' he has never been very fast, so it shouldn't affect him negatively that much, apart from maybe cardio problems. Only problem is, i see Shaub outworking him striking to a TKO/KO win, with the help of his speed advantage.[/quote']

I'll see what I can do about the blurr.

And I agree, but I think Nog will pull guard and possibly sub him.

Catching on? It's already caught on.

We might not agree on the GSP topics' date=' but you killed this one.

Look forward to hearing Buffer say ANTONIO..... "JUUUUUGGGGEEEERRRRNOOOOOOGGGGG" NOGUEIRA.[/quote']

Thank you. See, we can get along.

BTW' date=' JuggerNog is one of, if not the best fan given nicknames lol[/quote']

Lol thank you.

Ha! Too bad you can't add muscle to your chin. Oh, yes, I just went there.

Love the nickname as well. That should be Big Nog's new nickname. From now on, I will refer to Big Nog as The Juggernog.

Anyone seen the dubbed X-Man video? "I'm the Juggernaut B*TCH!"

How many times have you seen me not try to be civilized when I have an argument.

Heck I even answer seriously to trolls sometimes.

I know, it was more of a joke than anything. Believe it or not, I have no problem with anybody here. Not Silentson, waikru, Shinsplint, CaptainSuperman, Wingzero, Machida#1P4P, reapers-bane, carnages, Mangasm, Kazbjj, Prodigy, PsychoMMA, no one. You are by far one of the most tolerable GSP haters on here.

Ha! Too bad you can't add muscle to your chin. Oh' date=' yes, I just went there.

Love the nickname as well. That should be Big Nog's new nickname. From now on, I will refer to Big Nog as The Juggernog.

Anyone seen the dubbed X-Man video? "I'm the Juggernaut B*TCH!"[/quote']

That's actually where I got it from. That video is hilarious.

How many times have you seen me not try to be civilized when I have an argument.

Heck I even answer seriously to trolls sometimes.

There's a difference between trying and being civilized in a debate. In the few debates we've had, you have been very disrespectful hence why I have no respect for you at all.

There's a difference between trying and being civilized in a debate. In the few debates we've had' date=' you have been very disrespectful hence why I have no respect for you at all.[/quote']

Sorry but I don't even remember debating with you. Which leads me to the conclusion that I didn't actually debate with you, I was trolling. Also, you hurt my feelings just now.

Ha! Too bad you can't add muscle to your chin. Oh' date=' yes, I just went there.

Anyone seen the dubbed X-Man video? "I'm the Juggernaut B*TCH!"[/quote']

Yes and its hilarious. Nog looks SO damn big here though, holy cow. I hope he crushes Shaub.

Archived