How many times has gsp said:

LUCAN80

"I'LL FINISH THIS FIGHT, GUARANTEED!!" LATELY?

Honestly this is the reason why I've lost faith on this guy (I used to be a great fan)... he's become boring and doesn't take risks anymore. Oh, and something else, he needs to fight in some place that is not fckn CANADA... too many privileges!!!

before i start:

1) this thread is useless. We all know GSP has been flat lately. Get over yourself.

2) GSP usually says things like "Im going to go for the finish. Im training to finish "Shields, ect ect...".

He usually doesn't say things like IM GOING TO FINISH THIS GUY from what i remember. Its usually that the goal is to finish his opponents.

before i start:

1) this thread is useless. We all know GSP has been flat lately. Get over yourself.

2) GSP usually says things like "Im going to go for the finish. Im training to finish "Shields' date=' ect ect...".

He usually doesn't say things like IM GOING TO FINISH THIS GUY from what i remember. Its usually that the goal is to finish his opponents.[/quote']

Here's a usless thread for you:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=91664

Secondly we know youre a GSp nut muncher but seriously define "flat lately" He's been flat for a long time. If you took your head out of his butt just long enough to watch him you will see that he isnt the fighter he was when he started, Thats not lately, thats a long time ago.

Secondly we know youre a GSp nut muncher but seriously define "flat lately" He's been flat for a long time. If you took your head out of his butt just long enough to watch him you will see that he isnt the fighter he was when he started' date=' Thats not lately, thats a long time ago.[/b']

If you stopped trying to hate on him you'd realize back in the day he was fighting lesser talent than he was today. When was the last time he lost? UFC 69. Hard to describe someone who has defended his title more than a handful of times, avenged his only two career losses and is either No. 1 or 2 pound for pound in the world as "flat."

If you stopped trying to hate on him you'd realize back in the day he was fighting lesser talent than he was today. When was the last time he lost? UFC 69. Hard to describe someone who has defended his title more than a handful of times' date=' avenged his only two career losses and is either No. 1 or 2 pound for pound in the world as "flat."[/quote']

Oops.

+1

If you stopped trying to hate on him you'd realize back in the day he was fighting lesser talent than he was today. When was the last time he lost? UFC 69. Hard to describe someone who has defended his title more than a handful of times' date=' avenged his only two career losses and is either No. 1 or 2 pound for pound in the world as "flat."[/quote']

Fail.... If I have a negative comment about a fighter it doesnt instanlty reveal a hatred for him. I do find him boring to watch. If you dont then so be it. He is not someone that I cant wait to watch when he is on a card. Personally i like fighters who try and finish. GSP currently does not try and do this. When was the last time someone apologised for their performance becasue they knew themselves they werent good to watch

"I fight safe, everytime I step in the cage I am risking my life. It's more important for me to not get hit, then to hit the other guy" - Georges St-Pierre

When it's more important to not get hit then to hit your opponent you don't finish fights.

End thread/

before i start:

2) GSP usually says things like "Im going to go for the finish. Im training to finish "Shields' date=' ect ect...".

He usually doesn't say things like IM GOING TO FINISH THIS GUY from what i remember. Its usually that the goal is to finish his opponents.[/quote']

he doesn't say "Im going to finish the guy" but he says he's going to finish his opponents?.... are you stupid or what?.... anyway, please read the first line of my thread again, and read this too boy:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2010/12/08/gsp_koscheck_ufc124/

Secondly we know youre a GSp nut muncher but seriously define "flat lately" He's been flat for a long time. If you took your head out of his butt just long enough to watch him you will see that he isnt the fighter he was when he started' date=' Thats not lately, thats a long time ago[/b'].

Yeah I guess being on the third longest win streak in UFC history (9), with 90% of those fights being for the title is flat.

PS. He's still younger than when Anderson joined the UFC.

Just Saying !!!

Fail.... If I have a negative comment about a fighter it doesnt instanlty reveal a hatred for him. I do find him boring to watch. If you dont then so be it. He is not someone that I cant wait to watch when he is on a card. Personally i like fighters who try and finish. GSP currently does not try and do this. When was the last time someone apologised for their performance becasue they knew themselves they werent good to watch

true... he has apologized (more than once)... which proves he's inability to finish fights in the last years.

Rampage when he beat Hamill... got boo'ed for the whole fight...

"I fight safe' date=' everytime I step in the cage I am risking my life. It's more important for me to not get hit, then to hit the other guy" - Georges St-Pierre

When it's more important to not get hit then to hit your opponent [b']you don't finish fights[/b].

End thread/

you always have the perfect things to say and qoutes about grease peirre !! i love it !!

+10000000 WARRR DIAZ !!!!

"I fight safe' date=' everytime I step in the cage I am risking my life. It's more important for me to not get hit, then to hit the other guy" - Georges St-Pierre

When it's more important to not get hit then to hit your opponent [b']you don't finish fights[/b].

End thread/

Agree, ended

lol ummm no?

Matt Hughes, Sean Sherk and BJ are lesser competition? I don't think so.

Look at the Kos fight, the man was blind in one eye and GSP refused to push the pace or be aggressive. The Shields fight speaks for itself, he got busted up by a guy who is known to have poor striking.

I love GSP, but he has become a very lame fighter over the last few years, I have lost lots of faith in him, and I am hoping Diaz pummels him a bit to maybe bring out some of that killer instinct I know he still has.

Archived