Which MMA Fighter Do You Honestly Think Is The Best Athlete?

Me_Against_The_World

I think it's GSP. Wrestling is tough to learn' date=' but he became very good very fast. It's impressive.[/quote']

I feel the exact same about Cain Velasquez to be honest. I think he's arguably the best athlete in the world , I feel if he had the body of a shredded monster he'd get so much more credit.

Well I feel the exact same about Cain towards striking, though he showcases great athleticism throughout his entire game. GSP is just really impressive athletically speaking when I see him fight , despite how much he irks me.

I feel the exact same about Cain Velasquez to be honest. I think he's arguably the best athlete in the world ' date=' I feel if he had the body of a shredded monster he'd get so much more credit.

Well I feel the exact same about Cain towards striking, though he showcases great athleticism throughout his entire game. GSP is just really impressive athletically speaking when I see him fight , despite how much he irks me.[/quote']

Smart man :) A healthy Velasquez had the best cardio in AKA, better than featherweights.

I feel the exact same about Cain Velasquez to be honest. I think he's arguably the best athlete in the world ' date=' I feel if he had the body of a shredded monster he'd get so much more credit.[/quote']

Not even close

Smart man :) A healthy Velasquez had the best cardio in AKA' date=' better than featherweights[/b'].

LOL, yeah right. Don't bellieve everything that you see on tv or read online. Put 240 pound velasquez and a notable featherweight on a treadmill or hitting a heavy bag and see who lasts longer.

Not even close

LOL' date=' yeah right. Don't bellieve everything that you see on tv or read online. Put 240 pound velasquez and a notable featherweight on a treadmill or hitting a heavy bag and see who lasts longer.[/quote']

I meant , in MMA.

Also people saying he has better cardio than 135ers is a joke I agree , but considering size and division difference he arguably has the best cardio in the sport.

Not even close

LOL' date=' yeah right. Don't bellieve everything that you see on tv or read online. Put 240 pound velasquez and a notable featherweight on a treadmill or hitting a heavy bag and see who lasts longer.[/quote']

Just what has come out of his camp. But nice to see you based your retort off absolutely nothing, except your opinion.

Maybe they're wrong, or lying. But don't shoot the messenger.... ***.

I meant ' date=' in MMA.

Also people saying he has better cardio than 135ers is a joke I agree , but considering size and division difference he arguably has the best cardio in the sport.[/quote']

I agree that he does have good cardio for a heavyweight and he is a good athlete because he moves very well for his size. Overall athleticisim is really tough to judge.

Just what has come out of his camp. But nice to see you based your retort off absolutely nothing' date=' except your opinion.

Maybe they're wrong, or lying. But don't shoot the messenger.... ***.[/quote']

I know that is what the camp said but they are hyping the fighter for the UFC. Common sense will tell you that it isn't true.

Everytime the camps do the shows talking about their fighter, he is always at his best physical condition and has never looked better training. They have to exaggerate to hype up the fight and keep their guy motivated and confident. You can't go on there and say "We had a bad training camp, there are a lot of things that could have gone better." It would destroy you fighter mentally.

I know that is what the camp said but they are hyping the fighter for the UFC. Common sense will tell you that it isn't true.

Everytime the camps do the shows talking about their fighter' date=' he is always at his best physical condition and has never looked better training. They have to exaggerate to hype up the fight and keep their guy motivated and confident. You can't go on there and say "We had a bad training camp, there are a lot of things that could have gone better." It would destroy you fighter mentally.[/quote']

Yeah but you never hear Dos Santos's camp say "Yh Dos Santos's cardio is hanging in there with light weights"

It's kind of a specific thing to say Mr. Frye.

GSP, although Guillard and Nick Diaz is pretty damn sick too, it's not like anyone can challenge Nick when it comes to iron man contests. But athlete is based on the olympic games and when it comes to throwing, running and jumping i don't see anyone beating GSP at the end.

Rashad' date=' he can run really fast and jump really high[/quote']

Yeah I couldn't choose between Guillard or Rashad. Rashad is of course better because of Size. But GSP?s technique and ability to learn compensates for their edge in physique when it comes to Olympic games.

Archived