The Brock Lesnar Thread.

TheShane39569

Dude seriously stop trying to get your post count up.

your posts are sh*t and the art is ripped off from somewhere.

As for information about Brock. He's got a glass jaw and no stand up skills

not trying to get it up lol. I just post when i want.

I don't post just to get it up.

While I agree that thread spamming is annoying, I find your views on Brock to be WRONG!:mad::P

He does lack stand up, but he does not have a glass jaw. In fact, he's got a fairly good jaw. He just turtles.

While I agree that thread spamming is annoying' date=' I find your views on Brock to be WRONG!:mad::P

He does lack stand up, but he does not have a glass jaw. In fact, he's got a fairly good jaw. He just turtles.[/quote']

+1 mastodon. Brock's chin is good. Carwin couldn't put him out.

thats a giant fail isnt it?

Absolutely. If he had a neck, he could've broken it. I've seen videos of him flawlessly executing the shooting star press, which is an amazing feat for anyone, much less of a guy Brock's size. He used to use it all the time in Ohio Valley Wrestling, WWE's developmental territory. When they brought him up, he stopped using it in favor of the "F5." They had him do it at the end of a long Wrestlemania match after not having performed the move in awhile... hence the fact he got about 95% of the rotation needed... not quite enough! I couldn't believe he got back up and finished the match after that. :eek:

I only watched wrestling for another year or so before I got sick of it and stopped. Since I started watching MMA again (I watched the UFC way back in the pre-Zuffa days), I can't stand professional wrestling.

Whats your point???

Shutup 11'er

jk :P

Brock won the NCAA wrestling on a coin flip (ask someone who knows wrestling), he didn't go to the Olympics. He became a professional wrestler ( Fake), He tried to make it in pro football (failed). He took up MMA. He was given a title shot even though he had very minimal credentials or experience, fought someone who was 40 lbs. smaller them he was, and he won the title. Fought someone his own size, and took a beating until his opponent gassed. Fought another fighter who was his own size and got destroyed. I think it's all hype and no substance!

Brock won the NCAA wrestling on a coin flip (ask someone who knows wrestling)' date=' he didn't go to the Olympics. He became a professional wrestler ( Fake), He tried to make it in pro football (failed). He took up MMA. He was given a title shot even though he had very minimal credentials or experience, fought someone who was 40 lbs. smaller them he was, and he won the title. Fought someone his own size, and took a beating until his opponent gassed. Fought another fighter who was his own size and got destroyed. I think it's all hype and no substance![/quote']

Brock Lesnar jumped into a pool full of Sharks. Who the hell else can say that their first UFC fight was against Frank Mir. And if not for a ****** call by Mazzagatti, he probably would have won. He then goes on to destroy Heath Herring, obliterate Couture, and maul Mir.

He did what no one had done (at that time) in surviving one round with Carwin, then proceeds to submit him. Loses to Cain Velasquez.

Now hopefully, he gets through the whole diverticulitis scare and comes back stronger than ever.

He's really only had 4 UFC fights with Super Heavyweights- Mir twice' date=' Carwin, and Cain Velasquez. His record in these fights is 2-2. I did think it was funny when Brock was whining like a 5 year old brat about Mazzagatti! It was hilarious!!![/quote']

He had a right to complain, Mazzagatti basically changed the outcome of the fight with that call. Brock should be 3-1 in the UFC.

Glass jaw...you need to learn something about MMA boy...you got almost 300 post in one month...get a life

Brock won the NCAA wrestling on a coin flip (ask someone who knows wrestling)' date=' he didn't go to the Olympics. He became a professional wrestler ( Fake), He tried to make it in pro football (failed). He took up MMA. He was given a title shot even though he had very minimal credentials or experience, fought someone who was 40 lbs. smaller them he was, and he won the title. Fought someone his own size, and took a beating until his opponent gassed. Fought another fighter who was his own size and got destroyed. I think it's all hype and no substance![/quote']

Cain is NOT Brocks size.

Archived