Favourite/Worst moment in MMA history.

chriseuxton

Worst moment for me was when Shogun floored Chuck, i was screaming NO NO! at the TV willing him to get up.

Favourite moment was probably when Condit knocked out DHK. Had ??? on it and hated kim since he thought he deserved a title shot for beating nate diaz...

BTW i only started watching eents from UFC92 onwards, but i assume many of you will hae things such as Randy dropping Sylvia...rewatching the event knowing the outcome makes things far less exciting =(

BEST - Pissping get the H bomb dropped on him

Worst - The many times Chuck ended up eating canvas

Oh my word, I actually agree with you. I don't think I've ever screamed as loudly at the TV as I did when Henderson vs. Bisping went down. Drunkish + friends over for the PPV who were casual fans = a very loud HOLY ****!!!!

I also want to nominate the many times in the WEC that Pulver said it was his last fight. Those were really hard to watch, especially with him crying.

Best: BY FAR Kazushi Sakuraba beating Royce Gracie in the PRIDE GP. After Saku defeated Royler, Ryan, and Renzo...undefeated Royce requested a special rules bout with no judges, no time limit, the only way to win is by submission or KO...after fighting for six 15 minute rounds with Sakuraba displaying incredible grappling abilities, unorthodox striking, incredible heart and confidence, as well as his showmanship Royce Gracie's corner through in the towel in front of Helio Gracie himself. After the fight Sakuraba shook all the hands of the Gracies that were in his corner including Helio, showing immense respect for eachother. i truly dont know how any MMA moment could be compared to this or ever beat it in the future....incredible.

worst: Fedor losing to Werdum, it was a shame to see it end so quickly to end such a legendary run.

Best: BY FAR Kazushi Sakuraba beating Royce Gracie in the PRIDE GP. After Saku defeated Royler' date=' Ryan, and Renzo...undefeated Royce requested a special rules bout with no judges, no time limit, the only way to win is by submission or KO...after fighting for [b']six 15 minute[/b] rounds with Sakuraba displaying incredible grappling abilities, unorthodox striking, incredible heart and confidence, as well as his showmanship Royce Gracie's corner through in the towel in front of Helio Gracie himself. After the fight Sakuraba shook all the hands of the Gracies that were in his corner including Helio, showing immense respect for eachother. i truly dont know how any MMA moment could be compared to this or ever beat it in the future....incredible.

^^this

Worst:Evan Tanners death

Best - Randy and Chuck giving Tito a hiding.

Worst - George Sotiropoulos losing his last two fights.

Honorable mention for worst - every time an old great fighter loses to a young buck who never would have beat him in his prime. I hate those fights.

Best: BY FAR Kazushi Sakuraba beating Royce Gracie in the PRIDE GP. After Saku defeated Royler' date=' Ryan, and Renzo...undefeated Royce requested a special rules bout with no judges, no time limit, the only way to win is by submission or KO...after fighting for [b']six 15 minute[/b] rounds with Sakuraba displaying incredible grappling abilities, unorthodox striking, incredible heart and confidence, as well as his showmanship Royce Gracie's corner through in the towel in front of Helio Gracie himself. After the fight Sakuraba shook all the hands of the Gracies that were in his corner including Helio, showing immense respect for eachother. i truly dont know how any MMA moment could be compared to this or ever beat it in the future....incredible.

This^

worst: Franklin losing to Silva

Favorite: Bisping and Evans getting KO'ed.

Worst: Liddell getting KO'ed by Rashad Evans. There's nothing worse than seeing one of your favorite fighters lose to one of your most hated fighters especially in the fashion in which Liddell lost. It still breaks my heart when I think about it, and makes me wish something horrible happens to Rashad.

like Schaub - Cro Cop?

That's a good example because Schaub will never come close to achieving what Cro Cop did in MMA. Cro Cop would have knocked him out even worse than Big Country did in his prime. There are many many others though because most fighters fight too long. It's their right and the promoter's right etc but those fights are pretty much worthless to me. I do laugh when I see a fighter get bashed though no matter what the situation/context.

laughing.gif

Archived