Rashad Evans "I'm a Big Dog now" (Video)

wickett1800

From a betting perspective the smart money is on Rashaad.

Rashaad was very tentative against Tito in their first fight and Tito hardly did a thing to him and Rashaad landed more strikes. Tito had a hard time taking Rashaad to the ground then and Rashaad has only gotten better. We all know Tito's striking isn't on the same level as Rashaads, yeah I know he caught Bader with a nice shot but I'm not too impressed with Tito's striking all the same. Tito does have a few submissions up his sleeve though and could pull the fight out like he almost did to Rashaad at the end of round 2. Again Tito has a chance in this fight but I wouldn't bet on him..

Rashad for me has been out too long. Tito is fresh and just coming into some confidence. I would put my cash on Tito. If Rashad hadnt not fought for so long then I would go with him.

Just my opinion though

I can send you a PM where we could make a wager concerning this fight. There are places where you can place bets against other individuals and third parties hold the money from both parties and then distribute it to the winner at the conclusion of the fight. If you're interested I will send it to you via PM. There is a small fee for placing the bet.

I can send you a PM where we could make a wager concerning this fight. There are places where you can place bets against other individuals and third parties hold the money from both parties and then distribute it to the winner at the conclusion of the fight. If you're interested I will send it to you via PM. There is a small fee for placing the bet.

Im not here to bet thanks all the same.

LOL I So hope Tito kicks his ***.

I never thought i'd say that about Tito but there you go!!!!

http://addictedmma.com/story-News_3871_Rashad-Evans-I039m-A-Big-Dog-Now-Video.php

i feel ya man !!, I also hate TITO, but only for this time I really hope he kicks RASHAD'S a***s...s... actually I don't care if it's a draw, I just don't want this piece of *** to win .... however I know this is very unlikely!!.... man I wish MACHIDA had taken this fight!!!

Rashad for me has been out too long. Tito is fresh and just coming into some confidence. I would put my cash on Tito. If Rashad hadnt not fought for so long then I would go with him.

Just my opinion though

When exactly did Tito ever lack confidence? Couldn't win a fight for 6 years and talked about himself like he was one away from title contension.

Don't read too much into the Bader fight, he would lose to Bader 99 times out of 100. We just happened to see the 1 in 100 he didn't

When exactly did Tito ever lack confidence? Couldn't win a fight for 6 years and talked about himself like he was one away from title contension.

Don't read too much into the Bader fight' date=' he would lose to Bader 99 times out of 100. We just happened to see the 1 in 100 he didn't[/quote']

To be honest I thought Tito looked evil oming out for the Hamill fight and that didnt amount to much. I jsut have a gut feeling. I dont like both of them but Tito gets my vote for the win. late 2 round

Archived