Forum gone to hell??

ShangTsung

Damn did i just come back on a bad day or has this forum really gone to hell since i left about a year ago!! full of trolls which almost every forum is but this one is full of spamming trolls that dont get banned or get their awful annoying thread's deleted i feel sorry for you "imback12"

Don't feel sorry for a guy who's life is so sad that he chooses to come on here and vent his rage on others just because his upbringing wasn't up to standards. Hmm...Maybe mom rocked him too much as a kid or didn't give him enough hugs.

thats exactly why i feel sorry for him bro he obviously has no life.

Damn did i just come back on a bad day or has this forum really gone to hell since i left about a year ago!! full of trolls which almost every forum is but this one is full of spamming trolls that dont get banned or get their awful annoying thread's deleted i feel sorry for you "imback12"

Definitely gone to **** for the most part. There are still some good posters and threads ( lookin at u doc ) but otherwise you have to filter through 75% of each thread to find good well thought out responses, for or against your opinion related to any subject. Compound that with people creating multiple accounts because they can't avoid a simple swear filter. Children in other words.

hows that is anything to do with UFC?

Archived