Something a sherdogger said and I dont even know why he thought it was a good idea..,

Ryan_Brashears

Diaz is not going to drop on his back. If he did he would lose the fight

GSP's gameplan is going to be wrestling. He is going to want Diaz on his back the entire fight, and if GSP is on top, he will win the round.

Diaz has an advantage in striking imo. He should use it.

Diaz hasn't looked good against wrestlers who weren't even close to as good as GSP, so why would he want to have GSP on top.

if GSP could not sub Hardy i doubt he subs Nick Diaz.

I see it going like this...either its competitive and Diaz wins via GSP quitting like the last 2 times he lost or...

GSP takes nick down, sits in his guard until nick attacks from his back.

GSP gets scared stands up. Realises Nicks to good on his feet.

Takes him down sits in guard.

Rinse and repeat for 25 minutes.

and i am a GSP Fan ;) (not really)

He said this "what will GSP do when Diaz drops on his back and tells GSP to come here?"

I think that is pretty simple Diaz is doing GSP's job for him!:rolleyes:

But I see Gsp winning this by UD or Sub in the 4th round what about u guys?

Maybe he'll taunt Diaz!

Regardless of how the fight goes down, if you think the outcome will be anything other than a victory for GSP you are sadly mistaken. I'm not saying I'm a fan of either of them, but I've learned my lesson thinking someone will beat him this time around. I know he will be beat again one day, but that will not be that day. That's just a fact and everyone needs to deal with it. Being a fan does not help someone win a fight.

Diaz is a warrior who will never quit. So yea I won't be expecting him to throw in the towel' date=' if anyone in this fight would throw in the towel it would be GSP.[/quote']

What makes nick diaz a warrior? Fighting a bunch of cans in strikeforce... Ill give him props for the Daley win because he fought Daley at his strength but thats about it..Like Sonnen said about Fedor only being 3-2 in MMA..To me Diaz is about 4-7

He said this "what will GSP do when Diaz drops on his back and tells GSP to come here?"

I think that is pretty simple Diaz is doing GSP's job for him!:rolleyes:

But I see Gsp winning this by UD or Sub in the 4th round what about u guys?

he will do what Overeem did vs Werdum naturally - :rolleyes:

Archived