Chael Sonnen: Fedor's real MMA record is 3-2

cruz2990

This was pretty good. I HATED the guys who was asking the questions. He did not like Chael and was trying to make it his interview.

lol AGREED that was guy was an outrageous tool.

"I got no problem slapping Anderson around again, just for fun, just for laughs, just to entertain myself."

LOL, Chael is the ****ing man.

I find it funny that he went as far as calling Anderson Silva a cheater regarding the Okami fight. I would think he would try to avoid the word cheater in any interview like the plague.

Either way I love listening to his opinions. The Maia and Rampage comments were awesome. The fact that he gives props to certain fighters makes his trash talking that much better in my opinion.

But seriously, if only the majority of fighters that came from pride really did do well when they started to fight in the UFC or in Strikeforce, then Chael wouldn't even have any basis to say those words about them...

Like Cro Cop and Wanderlei... It would really be awesome to see their kind of level when they were back at pride.

But seriously' date=' if only the majority of fighters that came from pride really did do well when they started to fight in the UFC or in Strikeforce, then Chael wouldn't even have any basis to say those words about them...

Like Cro Cop and Wanderlei... It would really be awesome to see their kind of level when they were back at pride.[/quote']

How many UFC champions or contenders from the same time period are still around or still legitimately relevant? Answer that question and you just might realize that Sonnen is a moron and most of you are no better.

How many UFC champions or contenders from the same time period are still around or still legitimately relevant? Answer that question and you just might realize that Sonnen is a moron and most of you are no better.

Well Cro Cop and Wanderlei are still in their mid 30's and at that age, they still have that edge to keep on fighting.

And wouldn't you agree that they are great fighters and you wanna see them really viciously knock fighters out in the UFC like how they did in Pride?

Well Cro Cop and Wanderlei are still in their mid 30's and at that age' date=' they still have that edge to keep on fighting.

And wouldn't you agree that they are great fighters and you wanna see them really viciously knock fighters out in the UFC like how they did in Pride?[/quote']

All I'm pointing out is that the UFC fighters who we're the big names at the time when Cro Cop, Wanderlei, Big Nog and Fedor, etc. were tearing it up in Pride are nowhere to be found these days.

A fighters shelf-life isn't always determined by his age. How they fight, how much damage they take and the severity of the wars they've been through play a much bigger factor than age.

All I'm pointing out is that the UFC fighters who we're the big names at the time when Cro Cop' date=' Wanderlei, Big Nog and Fedor, etc. were tearing it up in Pride are nowhere to be found these days.

A fighters shelf-life isn't always determined by his age. How they fight, how much damage they take and the severity of the wars they've been through play a much bigger factor than age.[/quote']

Then you gotta appreciate them for how well they did back at the past. We can always remember them and appreciate what they have accomplished but new, younger fighters are coming in and we just got to accept that.

Only dumb pro-wrestling converts find Sonnen's lame WWE'esque smack talk amusing. The guys a cheat' date=' a fraud and a snitch. He's also an average fighter who couldn't beat an injured Anderson Silva even with 17 times the normal amount of testosterone pumping through his veins.[/quote']

If you don't find Sonnen's comments entertaining at least a little then you have absolutely zero personality. I find him hilarious and people take him so serious. It's all ******** and people get mad over it and that's why he keeps doing it. People get worked up over bull **** that you know are just lies. It's MMA comedy, relax.

And he is correct, a lot of fighters are *****'s and don't step up to the plate. "Won't fight my friend, haven't had enough training, this fight will ruin my rep!" They are fighters, they should act like them. (blah blah it's their career)That's one thing I do respect about Chael is I really think he would fight anyone and that's how a real fighters mentality should be.

PS: I'm a huge Fedor fan.

EDIT: I don't find Rampage's uneducated trash talking too interviewers funny. He's not creative, just a bully.

If you don't find Sonnen's comments entertaining at least a little then you have absolutely zero personality. I find him hilarious and people take him so serious. It's all ******** and people get mad over it and that's why he keeps doing it. People get worked up over bull **** that you know are just lies. It's MMA comedy' date=' relax.

And he is correct, a lot of fighters are *****'s and don't step up to the plate. [b']"Won't fight my friend[/b], haven't had enough training, this fight will ruin my rep!" They are fighters, they should act like them. (blah blah it's their career)That's one thing I do respect about Chael is I really think he would fight anyone and that's how a real fighters mentality should be.

PS: I'm a huge Fedor fan.

EDIT: I don't find Rampage's uneducated trash talking too interviewers funny. He's not creative, just a bully.

The bold is really stupid.

I'm sorry but this isn't the roman colosseum and these aren't gladiators, they're fighters yes, but they are human beings first you idiot and you should respect them a lot more.

OH NO! Friends don't want to hurt each other for money? This is an OUTRAGE!!

If you had a real friend you would know it's not as simple as that.

The bold is really stupid.

I'm sorry but this isn't the roman colosseum and these aren't gladiators' date=' they're fighters yes, but they are human beings first you idiot and you should respect them a lot more.

OH NO! Friends don't want to hurt each other for money? This is an OUTRAGE!!

If you had a real friend you would know it's not as simple as that.[/quote']

They are Professional Fighters, this isn't the streets. They are all fighting to be the champion. If anything I would think it would be better to lose to a close friend then someone else. Very honorable, clean fight and many fighters have done it. Sure there is respect to it, but for the most part its a lame excuse. ...I won't call you an idiot like a little boy.

PS: I have fought a lot of my friends and we have all became closer after. Boys will be boys.

They are Professional Fighters' date=' this isn't the streets. They are all fighting to be the champion. If anything I would think it would be better to lose to a close friend then someone else. Very honorable, clean fight and many fighters have done it. Sure there is respect to it, but for the most part its a lame excuse. ...I won't call you an idiot like a little boy.

PS: I have fought a lot of my friends and we have all became closer after. Boys will be boys.[/quote']

First of all: I only called you an idiot beacuse you offended the fighters that do what you don't like and that's an idiotic thing to do.

Second: I'm pretty sure that when you fought you're friends it wasn't for money and if it was, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't UFC money.

P.S: I think you're confusing things, there are friends and then there are guys that you love like they're your brothers. If you are willing to fight your brother for money then you are sick.

EDIT: Just to clarify why I said the "I'm pretty sure it wasn't UFC money", so that there are no confusions. what I meant to say is I'm sure you didn't have anything compared to what's on stake when you fight in the UFC. There's millions in partnerships and all that jazz if you play your cards right, I imagine even you can see how that would mess up a good relationship between two people.

You guys bashing Chael need to take a step back and realize he is around purely for entertainment value. He'll talk crap to anyone and fight anoyone. I honestly think the guy would step in against JBJ, Cain, JDS or whomever needs a tomato can to crush.

Don't be mad. Enjoy Chael running his mouth. I guarantee you will tune in to see his next fight.

Archived