UFC hating on pat berry???

jacob20

What is up with the UFC an Pat Berry?? He must have really pissed somebody off first Kongo now Skyscraper, I feel sorry for Pat this fight is not even gonna be fair will he even be able to reach Skyscrapers face???

Let me know how you guys feel about this or if you know anything he had done to make this happen!!

What is up with the UFC an Pat Berry?? He must have really pissed somebody off first Kongo now Skyscraper' date=' I feel sorry for Pat this fight is not even gonna be fair will he even be able to reach Skyscrapers face???

Let me know how you guys feel about this or if you know anything he had done to make this happen!![/quote']

Sorry, but your assumption that this will be a one-sided mismatch in Struve's favor is grossly unfounded. Barry will be looking to annihilate this kid, Struve doesn't have that killer mentality.

What is up with the UFC an Pat Berry?? He must have really pissed somebody off first Kongo now Skyscraper' date=' I feel sorry for Pat this fight is not even gonna be fair will he even be able to reach Skyscrapers face???

Let me know how you guys feel about this or if you know anything he had done to make this happen!![/quote']

How is it unfair, He choses to fight at HW. Height is not really an issue for him anyway he almost beat Cheick Kongo and he destroyed Dan Evensen and Antoni Hardonk, I don't think he will have much trouble with Stefan Struve.

This is a good match-up and It's "Barry" goddamn it's ridiculous how many people spell his name wrong. Also Barry wanted this fight, he thought it would be cool to fight the tallest fighter in the division with him being the shortest and he wants to see if him can kick him in the head. I think he can and if it stays standing Barry will pick Struve apart no doubt. Struve's best advantage is on the ground. This should be a good one

This is a good match-up and It's "Barry" goddamn it's ridiculous how many people spell his name wrong. Also Barry wanted this fight' date=' he thought it would be cool to fight the tallest fighter in the division with him being the shortest and he wants to see if him can kick him in the head. I think he can and if it stays standing Barry will pick Struve apart no doubt. Struve's best advantage is on the ground. This should be a good one[/quote']

Yea my bad i wouldn't thinkin to check name before postin

How is it unfair' date=' He choses to fight at HW. Height is not really an issue for him anyway he almost beat Cheick Kongo and he destroyed Dan Evensen and Antoni Hardonk, I don't think he will have much trouble with Stefan Struve.[/quote']

I actually see Struve as the underdog. Barry will chop those long skinny legs down hard and often. With Barry training at Team DeathClutch, his wrestling has improved and will continue to. Not that he'll be the next Brock Lesnar, but I think he can become a Chuck Liddell of the HW division with good striking and good TDD. Nelson's striking is nowhere near as good as Barry's. If he can keep the fight standing he'll soften him with leg kicks, and eventually get the KO or TKO.

I actually see Struve as the underdog. Barry will chop those long skinny legs down hard and often. With Barry training at Team DeathClutch' date=' his wrestling has improved and will continue to. Not that he'll be the next Brock Lesnar, but I think he can become a Chuck Liddell of the HW division with good striking and good TDD. Nelson's striking is nowhere near as good as Barry's. If he can keep the fight standing he'll soften him with leg kicks, and eventually get the KO or TKO.[/quote']

And BTW, the Nelson mention was because Nelson is shorter then Struve and knocked him out fairly easy.

sigbet????? i will take Barry on this fight....i got him 1st round KO at around 3:23 or so

Its the other way around. Barry will walk through Stuve.

Struve will get the KTFO of his career.

Barry has devastating leg kicks. With Struve's height, Barry can definitely turn it around.

Hope he takes it methodically and not get caught this time if he rocks Struve though. :)

And then Barry could start winning enough so we could all get the pleasure of seeing Carwin vs Barry!!!

Archived