How long before Kendall and Nate are gone?

Quatchkopf

I hope that both guys can continue to get better and hang around. They are both long and have some good BJJ. I used to like Nate a lot but his attitude wears on you just not as bad as his brother. Again though I think both guys have a lot to offer if they can continue to improve.

How do you figure? He lost to Hyun Kim' date=' then to Macdonalnd. If he loses to Gomi (especially since Gomi is coming off a loss) I think he's done.[/quote']

He was actually robbed of a Tko stoppage in the DHK fight. That knee was legal.

Gomi will gas in the 2nd round and Nate will box his head in before submitting him... easily.

i really liked Kendall both on the show and after. it's disappointing that he couldnt hang around.

hopefully he can string together some victories in a smaller promotion, improve, and get back to the big show...

nate either needs to get better, or more outlandish. talk even more trash, try to be more exciting. be a bigger personality instead of trying to tone it down. :D

He was actually robbed of a Tko stoppage in the DHK fight. That knee was legal.

Gomi will gas in the 2nd round and Nate will box his head in before submitting him... easily.

No no, Kims fingers JUST managed to touch the floor, tbh though, it's a ******** rules and they should get rid of it, he's still standing on his feet.

Honestly, if Dong's hand didn't touch the floor and Nate knee'd him in the head, would he still have reacted the way he did? No, he was just trying to make Nate look like a huge cheater. DHK is a tool and I'm glad he got knocked out against Condit, he deserved it! :mad:

Nate Diaz is a very good fighter. But when he was a LW, he was fortunate.

He asked match-maker Joe Silva for tougher fights, but was lucky in that he was never made to fight LWs that would have beaten him.

Sean Sherk, Kenny Florian, Spencer Fisher, Diego Sanchez, BJ Penn, Sam Stout, Frankie Edgar would have all probably beaten him and given him more losses on his resume.

And as a WW, Nate cannot be ranked in the Top 15. Way too many excellent WWs in the UFC's deepest Shark Tank.

Nate will never be champion in any division. I hope he goes back to WW and fights those guys that he might be competitive with.

I think Nate would have 50-50 chances of beating: Paulo Thiago, Dan Hardy, Matt Serra, Rumble Johnson, Chris Lytle, Mike Swick, Mike Pierce, Mike Pyle & Amir Sadollah.

I know they will probably never meet due to different divisions, but I'd love to see Nate fight Chris Leben. Matter of fact, I wouldn't mind watching Nick Diaz fight The Crippler, either!

Nate Diaz is a very good fighter. But when he was a LW' date=' he was fortunate.

He asked match-maker Joe Silva for tougher fights, but was lucky in that he was never made to fight LWs that would have beaten him.

Sean Sherk, Kenny Florian, Spencer Fisher, Diego Sanchez, BJ Penn, Sam Stout, Frankie Edgar would have all probably beaten him and given him more losses on his resume.

And as a WW, Nate cannot be ranked in the Top 15. Way too many excellent WWs in the UFC's deepest Shark Tank.

Nate will never be champion in any division. I hope he goes back to WW and fights those guys that he might be competitive with.

I think Nate would have 50-50 chances of beating: Paulo Thiago, Dan Hardy, Matt Serra, Rumble Johnson, Chris Lytle, Mike Swick, Mike Pierce, Mike Pyle & Amir Sadollah.

I know they will probably never meet due to different divisions, but I'd love to see Nate fight Chris Leben. Matter of fact, I wouldn't mind watching Nick Diaz fight The Crippler, either![/quote']

I think Serra and especially Johnson would smah Diaz. Anthony Johnson is a huge WW and Diaz is one of the smallest. The only reason I would watch this fight is to see if he could get suplexed more times in a row then the Macdonald fight.

Archived