K.G. Fight of The Day

kgisawesome

Today's fight of the day. A Welterweight Fight between Nick Diaz and Carlos "The Natural Born Killer" Condit.

Striking:

There is a lot of talk about Nick Diaz's striking. Although I think his striking is good I feel its overrated. Carlos Condit has good striking and I think he would effectively take advantage of Diaz dropping his hands. The stand up is a toss up and due to my personal bias I would give it to Condit

Ground game:

Nick Diaz is fantastic on the ground. He is a BJJ Blackbelt under Cesar Gracie. Although Condit does have a fantastic ground game the advantage clearly goes to Nick Diaz.

Notable Wins:

Nick Diaz- Paul Daley, Evangelisto Santos, K.J. Noons, Marius Zaromskis, Frank Shamrock, Takanori Gomi (later overturned), Robbie Lawler, Chris Lytle.

Carlos Condit- Dong Hyun Kim, Dan Hardy, Rory MacDonald, Jake Ellenberger, Frank Trigg, Brock Larson.

Alright. Who do you think would win this fight?

Nick Diaz i think he has better standup not by alot so i will actually say equal standup ' date=' better ground game definately for nick

and i give advantage to nick also because carlos is a not from a wrestling background.[/quote']

No way. Condit has big power. Diaz would taunt him like the moron he is and get buried in the canvas. Diaz would have to drag him down to try and win.

Archived