Computer Problem, Help!

MusicIzMySavior

If you posted in a manner that reflected some effort to conform with proper written English norms I would have helped you. But because you didn't, all I have to say to you is

gtfo.gif

Windows wont start' date=' there is an option to reinstall windows but that will delete all my ****.

Thanks anyway guys :)[/quote']

thats what you probably will need to do, re-install the OS,

& avoid the xxx sites in the future - don't think you can save

your files -

*get away from the Vista also, its completely useless -

I cant back my **** up' date=' i cant log in to the account..thats the problem.[/quote']

Do you have a hard drive cradle?

Its something you put the hard drive in and you can plug it into a usb port.

If you can use another computer, if you can not log in and you dont want to lose your stuff that is one way to do it.

... its just so damn slow -

There are certain things that make it slow that most people do not know.

According to my uncle who is a server administrator, Windows XP is actually faster than them both. Vista and 7. Vista can be slow but if you do not have the right security protection on your computer it would not be because of the operating system rather what is attached itself to it.

There are tons of good free security programs out there. There is also tons of freeware that works just as well as the full blown software that is expensive both security software and in other categories as well, it is just a matter of finding it.

Try System restore and dateing back if that doesnt work try booting up in safe mode then go to your 64 bit browser and go to the properties and deleting all your cookies and temp internet files u should have 2 web browsers one should say IE 64 bit and the other should just say IE

Try System restore and dateing back if that doesnt work try booting up in safe mode then go to your 64 bit browser and go to the properties and deleting all your cookies and temp internet files u should have 2 web browsers one should say IE 64 bit and the other should just say IE

He said he can not log into his account. If he is able to get into safe mode he should let us know. Also if he does system restore if he has saved stuff from the time the last restore point was he will lose it, so he should verify he has no important documents or stuff he needs that was saved during that period before he does system restore.

There are certain things that make it slow that most people do not know.

According to my uncle who is a server administrator' date=' Windows XP is actually faster than them both. Vista and 7. Vista can be slow but if you do not have the right security protection on your computer it would not be because of the operating system rather what is attached itself to it.

There are tons of good free security programs out there. There is also tons of freeware that works just as well as the full blown software that is expensive both security software and in other categories as well, it is just a matter of finding it.[/quote']

gotta agree, in fact the entire Beserker crew here agrees - lol,

we fight over the desktop w/ XP, .. W7 is no better than Vista -

He said he can not log into his account. If he is able to get into safe mode he should let us know. Also if he does system restore if he has saved stuff from the time the last restore point was he will lose it' date=' so he should verify he has no important documents or stuff he needs that was saved during that period before he does system restore.[/quote']

I absolutely hate booting in effin' safe mode, ... :mad:

Could be a corrupt windows' date=' if you have the disc it come with reformat your PC or do a repair installation.

guide on how to reformat

http://tinyurl.com/dmjj6b

Guide on how to do a repair installation

http://tinyurl.com/3qff68s

GL bro[/quote']

He needs to save his stuff first so he does not lose it.

Hard drive cradle plugged into a usb port of another computer.

That way he does not have to play around with it he can reinstall and then load his data back on his hard drive after.

Archived