Rashad Evans thinks he is going to run through..

TeamPunishmentMVP

He is clearly delusional if he thinks Tito Ortiz is going to be an easy fight for him.

I mean let him say that' date=' let him take Tito lightly we saw what happened for the last guy that did that...:D[/quote']

Who said that Bader took him lightly ?

Bader did' date=' maybe he took a page out of Tito's supposed book and made an excuse?[/quote']

It doesn't really matter whether Bader took Tito lightly or not. Because we all know that Bader is overrated. And the thing is Tito will never be a champion because after this fight he will be too crippled to continiou fighting.

like him or not its pure blind hating to think this is going to be a walk in the park for Rashad.

Win or Lose Guys like Machida, other strong wrestlers like Hamill, Forrest could not finish Tito, i do not see Rashad finishing Tito, i also do not see Rashad being able to dominate the wrestling aspect like with most other fighters...this is why with 2 strong wrestlers we are likely to see just mainly standup with a few takedowns that lead to no damage being done.

but if any damage is being done on the ground we know frm past experiences that it will be coming from Tito and not Rashad.

Rashads layoff forces him to gas after trying to secure takedowns and dominant positions against a bigger and possibly stronger so we will say equally strong wrestler.

Gas in the 3rd, Tito takes it via guillotine from a lazy shoot on rashads end or wins the round decisively and it depends on the first 2 rounds who wins.

but to say rashad will walk through Tito is just.....meh haters gone hate.

like him or not its pure blind hating to think this is going to be a walk in the park for Rashad.

Win or Lose Guys like Machida' date=' other strong wrestlers like Hamill, Forrest could not finish Tito, i do not see Rashad finishing Tito, i also do not see Rashad being able to dominate the wrestling aspect like with most other fighters...this is why with 2 strong wrestlers we are likely to see just mainly standup with a few takedowns that lead to no damage being done.

but if any damage is being done on the ground we know frm past experiences that it will be coming from Tito and not Rashad.

Rashads layoff forces him to gas after trying to secure takedowns and dominant positions against a bigger and possibly stronger so we will say equally strong wrestler.

Gas in the 3rd, Tito takes it via guillotine from a lazy shoot on rashads end or wins the round decisively and it depends on the first 2 rounds who wins.

but to say rashad will walk through Tito is just.....meh haters gone hate.[/quote']

Well i hope you remember the sencond Forrest fight. In the 3rd round Tito looked like he was dead.

Well i hope you remember the sencond Forrest fight. In the 3rd round Tito looked like he was dead.

your right he did and it definately cost him that fight, dont know why he was like that maybe he thought he won round 1 or 2 and was coasting a round or maybe has completely gassed.

either way you dont usually see him like that and in all fairness that was a pretty exhausting fight so he may well have just been gassed out trying to survive.

Archived